Everything for Your Home's
Beauty, Comfort & Convenience
704 Jamestown St, Columbia
Dr. Ronald P. Rogers
Support for your body's natural healing capabilities
Click here for details
Duo County Telecom
Now Available Through
Your Cable Service!
What's Going On
see ColumbiaMagazine'sEvents List
Columbia Gas Dept.
GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL
24 hrs/ 365 days
270-384-2006 or 9-1-1
Call before you dig
Daily News for
Sunday, February 9, 2014
Go or No Go for Monday morning, February 10, 2014
Latest: CUMBERLAND COUNTY SCHOOLS are a GO. But Metcalfe County has just posted NO SCHOOL Today. Also Adair, Campbellsville, Casey and Marion just added to NO SCHOOL LIST. Black Ice.
By Larry Smith, 92.7 FM The WAVE and 99.9 FM the Big Dawg
GO: on regular schedule
NO GO - No school in the following districts
- Cumberland County School District busses are rolling Today SCHOOL TODAY on Regular Schedule. -Rian Craft, Transportation Director
- Adair County School District - NO SCHOOL, Monday, Feb. 10, 2014. Superintendent Reed Announced at 4:13 Monday morning due to black ice on campus and a covering of snow in the Knifley area
- Campbellsville Independent Schools NO SCHOOL Monday, Feb. 10, 2014
- Casey County School District - NO SCHOOL Monday, Feb. 10, 2014
- Green County School District - NO SCHOOL Monday, Feb. 10, 2014
- Marion County School District - NO SCHOOL Monday, Feb. 10, 2014
- Metcalfe County School District - NO SCHOOL Monday, Feb. 10, 2014
- Russell County School District - NO SCHOOL Monday, Feb. 10, 2014
- Taylor County School District - NO SCHOOL Monday, Feb. 10, 2014
Local Colleges & Universities - Schedule changes;
- Adair Adulte Education Center, 108 Lindsey Wilson Street, Columbia, KY and 969 Campbellsville Road, Columbia, KY, opening later at 9:30amCT, due to weather. - LeAnna Bennett, Director
Stay tuned to Larry Smith and watch here on ColumbiaMagazine.com for the fastest news on School Closings and Reschedulings.
2014-02-09 20:03:50 | Comments | Printable version
- CAMPBELLSVILLE UNIVERSITY: NO 7amCT/8amET. CLASSES TODAY at Campbellsville University. Classes that meet at 8amCT/9amET , and all classes afterward, are at regular time. Offices open at 8amCT/9amET. - Linda Waggener
|<-Previous Photo||Photo 1 of 12||Next Photo->|
|Scenic Taylor Co., KY: Snowy Sunday night on Main Street|
2014-02-09 - Main Street, Campbellsville, KY - Photo by Larry Smith, The Big Dawg, 99.9 FM radio. Outside the Big Dawg 99.9 FM Studio a few minutes ago, Main Street was a winter wonderland. This scene is looking east, with David Nunnery's law office to the lighted clock on the tower on the Taylor County Judicial Center. Don't know whether this is a school stopper or not, yet, but the roads are slippery. We did get unconfirmed reports of cars sideways on Muldraugh Hill. I'll keep you posted if there are changes in school schedules tomorrow. Larry Smith, FM 99.9 the Big Dawg and FM 92.7, the WAVE
Permalink | Comments?