Everything for Your Home's
Beauty, Comfort & Convenience
704 Jamestown St, Columbia
Dr. Ronald P. Rogers
Support for your body's natural healing capabilities
Click here for details
Duo County Telecom
Now Available Through
Your Cable Service!
What's Going On
see ColumbiaMagazine'sEvents List
Columbia Gas Dept.
GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL
24 hrs/ 365 days
270-384-2006 or 9-1-1
Call before you dig
Directory of Churches
phone numbers and more
for churches in Adair County
Get weather alerts for Adair County
Provided by the Adair Co Fiscal Court and the Adair Co. Emergency Mgt. Agency
Find Great Stuff in
Antiques, Help Wanted,
Autos, Real Estate,
Legal Notices, More...
Photo Archives from ColumbiaMagazine.com. Click here for more photos.
(Ad) Re-elect Lisa Greer as your Adair County Clerk|
2018-05-14 - Columbia, Adair County, KY - Photo - Campaign photo .
My name is Lisa Greer:
It has been an honor and privilege to serve as your County Clerk since 2015. Since being elected clerk we have expanded and implemented the following:
- Expanded office hours to include Saturdays
The next 4-year term will see us going through another census (2020) and Redistricting (2021) I would like to invest in a GIS System ( if feasible to help streamline this process). I also plan to continue my work of applying for grants to help digitize more of our county records. We are currently in the process of implementing new technology from Transportation that involves the way we do transactions for vehicles and boats, this will continue throughout the next year.
- Received two Kentucky Local Records Grants for microfilming and indexing old records
- Continued education and training of 151.50 hours since 2015
- We use teamwork, the latest emerging technology and planning to improve our customer service, this would not be possible without one of the best staff that a county clerk's office could have.
- We strive daily to provide efficient and courteous service
- Have been a good steward of the taxpayers money by receiving good audits while working with a $5million plus budget
- Open-door policy
I would like to thank the citizens of Adair County for their confidence in allowing me to serve as your County Clerk. It would be an honor to continue that service to you. I have tried diligently to reach everyone and I apologize to anyone I have miss and would like to take this time to humbly ask each and every one for your continued support and vote on May 22nd as your County Clerk.
/s/ Lisa Greer.
Paid for by candidate.
Permalink | Comments?