Everything for Your Home's
Beauty, Comfort & Convenience
704 Jamestown St, Columbia
Dr. Ronald P. Rogers
Support for your body's natural healing capabilities
Click here for details
Duo County Telecom
Now Available Through
Your Cable Service!
What's Going On
see ColumbiaMagazine'sEvents List
Columbia Gas Dept.
GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL
24 hrs/ 365 days
270-384-2006 or 9-1-1
Call before you dig
Directory of Churches
phone numbers and more
for churches in Adair County
Get weather alerts for Adair County
Provided by the Adair Co Fiscal Court and the Adair Co. Emergency Mgt. Agency
Find Great Stuff in
Antiques, Help Wanted,
Autos, Real Estate,
Legal Notices, More...
Photo Archives from ColumbiaMagazine.com. Click here for more photos.
(Ad) Joey White for re-election - Adair County Regional Jailer|
2018-05-02 - Columbia, KY - Photo Campaign photo from candidate.
Adair County Jailer
Integrity – Service – Dedication
Since becoming your Jailer in 2015, I have worked hard to save taxpayer dollars and move the jail in the right direction. I care about our county and hope that through my service I can make a difference in people’s lives. I am asking for your support that, along with my team, we can continue to do what is best for OUR County. I am asking for your vote on May 22nd.
- Preparation and management of a 1.6-million-dollar budget.
- Provide weekly reports to the Department of Corrections on each person incarcerated.
- Report monthly finances to the fiscal court and assure that finances remain in compliance for state audits.
- Stay in compliance with all Department of Corrections standards and jail inspections.
- Ensure safety of staff and those incarcerated.
- Oversee the training and development of jail personnel to meet standards set by the Department of Corrections.
- Responsible for employee relations;including recruiting, hiring, and training new employees.
- Compliance of jail policies and procedures and writing of procedures.
- Perform maintenance on buildings and equipment.
- Provide medical care for all persons incarcerated.
- Organize work release programs.
- Provide jail ministry, GED, celebrate recovery and life skills programs.
- Communicate effectively with those incarcerated as well as members of the community.
- Public speaking events for schools and other community organizations.
150 hours of Department of Corrections Training
- $270,000 under budget within first two years in office.
- Given $120,000 back to county.
- Proposed to fiscal court that my staff receive pay raises, which was passed.
Kentucky Jailer's Association Board of Directors
Paid for by Joey White
Permalink | Comments?