Everything for Your Home's
Beauty, Comfort & Convenience
704 Jamestown St, Columbia
Dr. Ronald P. Rogers
Support for your body's natural healing capabilities
Click here for details
Duo County Telecom
Now Available Through
Your Cable Service!
What's Going On
see ColumbiaMagazine'sEvents List
Columbia Gas Dept.
GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL
24 hrs/ 365 days
270-384-2006 or 9-1-1
Call before you dig
Directory of Churches
phone numbers and more
for churches in Adair County
Get weather alerts for Adair County
Provided by the Adair Co Fiscal Court and the Adair Co. Emergency Mgt. Agency
Find Great Stuff in
Antiques, Help Wanted,
Autos, Real Estate,
Legal Notices, More...
Photo Archives from ColumbiaMagazine.com. Click here for more photos.
(Ad) Brenda Mann for Adair County Court Clerk - II|
2014-05-18 - Columbia, KY - Photo Campaign card.
- Husband, Gary, children, Dr. Brandi (Dr. R. J.) Blackburn, Michael (Jennifer) Mann and Kyle Mann, and grandchildren; Dylan and Macy.
- Grew up and learned work ethic on the family dairy farm in the Sano Community.
- Proudly live by everyday values parents Millard Eldon and Maxine Kinnett instilled of Christian faith, family, hard work and honesty.
- Graduate of Adair County High, Lindsey Wilson and Western Kentucky University with degrees in Business Administration, Business Education, and School Administration and Leadership.
Quality Experience and Leadership
- Over 30 years proven leadership experience providing educational services and vigorously helping students and families in the Adair County School District.
- Extensive experience in supervision, leadership and management of large programs and budgets from a 1 million dollar budget as School Food Service Director, to a 22 million dollar budget as District Treasurer.
- Effective leadership experience as Food Service Director, Director of Student Services, Assistant Superintendent and District Treasurer.
- Responsive and accessible to the public outside of work hours by a publicly listed home phone number.
- Received all excellent yearly job performance evaluations and audits of the programs supervised.
- Experience in the Adair School District, in business, and community service has provided valuable knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage the finances of the over 4 million dollar budget and other responsibilities of the Adair County Clerk's office.
I will work with the current experienced staff to:
- serve all persons in a professional, fair and timely manner;
I have no political obligations except to serve the best interest of the citizens of Adair County. I offer honesty, respect and integrity, and the knowledge, skills, and leadership to provide fair, efficient service at the least expense to tax payers.
- provide office hours to accommodate working citizens;
-listen and be responsive in resolving public concerns;
-maintain strict accountability and efficient use of funding;
-work with state auditors and other successful clerk offices to implement required and best operational procedures;
-seek grant funding to enhance electronic records management, and provide online access to records, forms and services; and
-work with officials, agencies and citizens for the betterment of the community.
Thank you for the warm welcome you have given me in your homes and in the community. I look forward to
continuing to meet with as many of you as possible during the last days of my campaign.
I would be honored to serve as your Adair County Clerk, and humbly ask for your vote and support in the May 20th Primary.
VOTE BRENDA MANN - #2 On the Ballot
Paid for by Brenda Mann
Permalink | Comments?