Everything for Your Home's
Beauty, Comfort & Convenience
704 Jamestown St, Columbia
Dr. Ronald P. Rogers
Support for your body's natural healing capabilities
Click here for details
Duo County Telecom
Now Available Through
Your Cable Service!
What's Going On
see ColumbiaMagazine'sEvents List
Columbia Gas Dept.
GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL
24 hrs/ 365 days
270-384-2006 or 9-1-1
Call before you dig
Directory of Churches
phone numbers and more
for churches in Adair County
Adair Fiscal Court, Special Called Meeting 21 Jul 2021- Report
By Ed Waggener
The Adair County Fiscal Court met in a special called meeting on Friday, July 21, 2017, and, in just over 4 minutes, gavel-to-gavel: Complete the following:
County Judge Executive Michael Lee Stephens presided. Fiscal Court members present were Harold Burton (1), Daryl Flatt (2), Sammy Baker (3), Billy Dean Coffey (5), Greg Caldwell (6), and Terry Hadley (7). Magistrate Perry Reeder (4) was absent. Also present were Deputy CJE Andrea Waggener, Session Recording Clerk Gale Cowan, Treasurer Melinda Quinn, and members of the media.
This story was posted on 2017-07-24 14:17:52
- Approved the session agenda, unanimously on a motion by Billy Dean Coffey (District 5) seconded by Greg Caldwell (6), with Magistrates Harold Burton (1) Daryl Flatt (2), Sammy Baker (3) Terry Hadley (7) and CJE Michael Stephens joining in a voice vote affirmation.
- Authorized Judge Stephens to sign the Courthouse Renovation contract with Colonial Restoration, Columbia, KY, for work on the Historic Adair County Courthouse Chimneys, on a motion by Greg Caldwell, with a second by Terry Hadley
- Approved $13,468.92 in Disbursements, which included $8, 382. for one half of the chimney restoration, and other, mostly fuel costs, fees.
- Authorized Judge Stephens to sign a contract for payroll software system
- Approved a line to line budget transfer to facilitate payment for the courthouse renovation project
this page is now automatically formatted for printing.
Have comments or corrections for this story?
Use our contact form
and let us know.
To sponsor news and features on ColumbiaMagazine, please use our contact form.
Adair Fiscal Court, short called session filled with smiles |
2017-07-24 - Basement, Adair Annex, 424 Public Square, Columbia, KY - Photo by Linda Waggener, ColumbiaMagazine.com(c).
Adair County Judge Executive Michael Lee Stephens smiled during the slightly over four-minute six item special session There were no dissenting votes. - EW. Photo 21 Jul 2017.
Read More... | Comments? | Click here to share, print, or bookmark this photo.