Everything for Your Home's
Beauty, Comfort & Convenience
704 Jamestown St, Columbia
Dr. Ronald P. Rogers
Support for your body's natural healing capabilities
Click here for details
Duo County Telecom
Now Available Through
Your Cable Service!
What's Going On
see ColumbiaMagazine'sEvents List
Columbia Gas Dept.
GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL
24 hrs/ 365 days
270-384-2006 or 9-1-1
Call before you dig
Directory of Churches
phone numbers and more
for churches in Adair County
Get weather alerts for Adair County
Provided by the Adair Co Fiscal Court and the Adair Co. Emergency Mgt. Agency
Find Great Stuff in
Antiques, Help Wanted,
Autos, Real Estate,
Legal Notices, More...
Farmers Mkt on the Square - Know Before You Go 11 Oct 2014
Farmers Market on the Square will have extended hours today. Our official FM2 weather man says light rain early then cloudy until Saturday night. No matter what the Farmer's Market on the Square will be open extended hours - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CT for Saturday October 11, 2014
By Barbara Armitage, Market Coordinator
and Ed Waggener (c/ColumbiaMagazine.com) and vendors listed below
We're also expecting the following today, as well - Bobby Buchanan, Melinda Vetter of Misty Hills Soap Company, Alena Krutska of Gorgeous Soaps, Diane West of WestWay Designs, Sandy Evert of S.T.E. Design, There inventories will be added as received.
This story was posted on 2014-10-11 05:42:39
- Barbara Armitage of Tucker's Station Farms 270-250-2979 - New this week Confetti Pepper Jelly! Homemade Blackberry and Pear Preserves, Jams and Butters. Jewish Apple Cake, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Zucchini Cake. Fresh baked artesian Breads - Sour Dough, French, Sweet Onion, Cinnamon Swirl, Potato Bread. Homemade Salsas. Caprese Tomatoes, Jade Green Beans. - Barbara Armitage
- Terry Huff of Heavenly Homestead Cheese 270-250-2979 - Hand crafted whole milk natural cheeses. Swiss is Back! Cheddar, Smokehouse Cheddar, Parmesan, Colby, Monterey Jack, Garlic and Herb, Tomato Basil, Gouda, Smoked Gouda, Havarti, Pepper Jack. - Wayne Armitage, Cheesemaster
- Darrell Bunnell of Coview Farm 270-384-5412 - - Tomatoes. Eggplant. Green beans. Bell pepper. Winter squash - Spaghetti. Buttercup. Acorn. Butternut. Blue Hubbard. Green Hubbard. Golden Hubbard. Long island cheese pumpkins. - Darrell Bunnell
- We're also expecting Bobby Buchanan from Green County, Melinda Vetter of Misty Hills Soap Company, Alena Krutska of Gorgeous Soaps, Dale Whittingham of Dales Miniatures, Diane West of Westway Design, Jeff Scott of Highland Orchard, Sandy Evert of S.T.E Design, and Donna Jones. It's going to be a great day to be at FM2, Downtown Days, and the 3rd Annual Adair County Book Fair, all Downtown, today, in Columbia, KY.
- Caitlin Helm of Lonely Acre Farm 270-378-0576 - - Honey Wheat Bread. Cranberry Carrot Cake. Zucchini bread. Lemon Bread. Orange Juice Bread. Friendship Bread. Dried Tomato & Basil Focaccia. Jalapeno Cheese Bread. Shenandoah Valley Apple Cake W /Caramel Icing. Cushaw Cake. Pumpkin Bread. - Caitlin Helm
- Dale Whittingham of Dales Miniatures 270-378-4859 - (is here dressed up like an Eskimo, according to Jeff Scott, who knows these things). New: Alvin York Grist Mill. Original Adair County Jail, a wooden one; and covered bridge which says, Gravel Switch, 3 miles. And lots more. - Dale Whittingham
- Donna Jones of Big Black Dog Farm 270-634-2125 - Fall Placemats, Kentucky Honey all sizes. Baby Bibs. Burp Cloths. Receiving blankets. Throws - Donna Jones
- Jeff Scott of Highland Orchards. Here by the half bushels. I'm just barely here. Granny Smith and Jonathans.
this page is now automatically formatted for printing.
Have comments or corrections for this story?
Use our contact form
and let us know.
To sponsor news and features on ColumbiaMagazine, please use our contact form.
Dale Whittingham has miniature original Adair Co. Jail at FM2|
2014-10-11 - Adair Annex, 424 Public Square, Columbia, KY - Photo by Sandy Everts. Dale Whittingham has a number of new items at today's FM2, 11 Oct 2014, which will be open later today, until 5pmCT. At 8:49amCT, crowds were beginning to grow for today's events. Downtown there's a big Food Court, the 3rd Annual Adair Genealogical Book Fair in the Historic Adair County Courthouse, 500 Public Square, and the wonderful Saturday tradition of Farmers Market on the Square. A note, there' more parking around town today, with the latest the totally resurfaced Columbia Baptist Church parking lot which stretches from 100 block of Burkesville Street to the 100 block of W Monroe Street.
Read More... | Comments? | Click here to share, print, or bookmark this photo.