Everything for Your Home's
Beauty, Comfort & Convenience
704 Jamestown St, Columbia
Dr. Ronald P. Rogers
Support for your body's natural healing capabilities
Click here for details
Duo County Telecom
Now Available Through
Your Cable Service!
What's Going On
see ColumbiaMagazine'sEvents List
Columbia Gas Dept.
GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL
24 hrs/ 365 days
270-384-2006 or 9-1-1
Call before you dig
Directory of Churches
phone numbers and more
for churches in Adair County
(Ad) Farmers Market on the Square - Sept. 7, 2013
The Farmer's Market on the Square is open today, Saturday, September 7, 2013, 8am-12pm noon CT, at the Adair Annex Parking Lot, 424 Public Square, Columbia with the following inventory:
More to follow:
This story was posted on 2013-09-07 08:49:58
- Darrell Bunnell. Coview Farms. Coburg, KY Red, yellow, Cherokee Purple and Aunt Ruby's German TOMATOES. Pink, Chocolate, Orange and Yellow CHERRY TOMATOES. Zucchini. yellow Squash. Eggplant. Cucumbers. Spaghetti Squash. White Potatoes. Yukon Gold Potatoes.
- Donna Jones of Jones Honey. 270-634-2125 - Honey at the Market. All sizes containers. Some with comb, some without. Honey has many uses in cooking, as well as helping with allergies. - - Donna Jones
- Caitlin Bunnell Helm. LonelyAcreFarm Wheat Bread. Chocolate Zucchini Bread. Friendship Bread. Lemon Bread. Blueberry Muffins. Fresh Cut Herbs. Garlic Chives. Parsley. Oregano. Rosemary. Spicy Basil. Spearmint. Stevia. Also: Bell Peppers. Jalapeno Peppers.
- Danny & Debbie Burris. D & B Longview Farm, near Gradyville, KY. 270-250-1277. - Figs. Okra. Roma II Green Beans. Blackberries. Red Raspberries. Green Peppers. Yellow Squash.
- Jeff Scott. Antioch, KY - APPLES: Cortland. Enterprise. Melrose (Still on the quiz. It's a state's official apple, but more importantly, it's good).
- Jana Esch. Just Natural Products. 270-378-1375. - Moon & Stars Watermelons. Kazakh Honey Dew Melons. Natural Cleansers. Essential Oils. Hardbar Soap. Hair Soap.
- Jason Ramos, The Phoenix Farm, 270-378-6068. - Whole Frozen Birds. Farm raised chickens. $3.50/lb. 3-4 pounds.
- Terry Huff of Heavenly Homestead Cheese. 270-250-2979 Handcrafted Whole Milk Cheeses are Cheddar, Colby, Smoke House, Monterey Jack, and garlic and Herb, Pepper Jack, Tomato Basil, Havarti. NEW: Parmesan. Sampling this week Garlic and Herb, Cheddar and Monterey Jack
- Barbara Armitage, Tucker's Station Farms. 270-250-2979 - Lots of green beans - Jade, tenderette, and Romas. Japanese Cucumbers. Summer Squash. Tomatoes. Fresh Garlic. Jalapeno and HOT HOT HOT Habernero Peppers. PURPLE Green Peppers. Fresh baked artisan Breads, and More.
this page is now automatically formatted for printing.
Have comments or corrections for this story?
Use our contact form
and let us know.
To sponsor news and features on ColumbiaMagazine, please use our contact form.
Massage line up during brief lull at FM2|
2013-09-07 - Adair Farmers Market, 424 Public Square, Columbia, KY - Photo by Ed Waggener. Jill England offered massages for $1 a minute at the Farmers Market on the Square, in the Adair Annex Parking Lot, 424 Public Square this morning. Barbara Armitage, Market Coordinator is getting a massage, as other market vendors lined up in a rare lull in traffic at this mornings market. Waiting in line are other vendors - Jeff Scott and Wayne Armitage - and hidden, Maury Lewis, an FM2 customer who never misses a market.
Read More... | Comments? | Click here to share, print, or bookmark this photo.