Dr. Ronald P. Rogers
Support for your body's natural healing capabilities
Click here for details
What's Going On
see ColumbiaMagazine'sEvents List
Columbia Gas Dept.
GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL
24 hrs/ 365 days
270-384-2006 or 9-1-1
Call before you dig
Directory of Churches
phone numbers and more
for churches in Adair County
Find Great Stuff in
Antiques, Help Wanted,
Autos, Real Estate,
Legal Notices, More...
Agenda for School Board regular meeting, Thu 20 Jan 2022
By Rita Carter
The Adair Co. School Board will hold their regular monthly meeting at 6pmCT on Thursday, January 20, 2022, in the Adair County Board Conference Room at the Board of Education, 1204 Greensburg Street, Columbia, KY. Social distancing guidelines will be in place.
Note: This meeting follows a special called meeting at 5:30pmCT, to discuss tax rates for the 2021/2022 School Year.
Regular Board Meeting Agenda:
This story was posted on 2022-01-18 12:17:39
January 20, 2022
Regular School Board Meeting
Adair County Board Conference Room
- Meeting called to order
- Superintendent Dr. Stephens and Adair County Board Members will open the meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance
- Swearing in of two Board Members
- 1. Approval of Agenda
- 2. Appointment of School Board Chairperson for 2022
- 3. Appointment of School Board Vice-Chairperson for 2022
- 4. Appointment of Secretary to the Board for 2022
- 5. Approval to set date and time for regular school board meetings for Calendar Year 2022 (Third Thursday each month)
- 6. Public forum to address questions and concerns on the Nutrition and Physical Activity Report - Carol Roy
- 7. Approval of Consent Agenda
- Consent Agenda
- 8. Approval of Minutes
- 9. Approval of Treasurer's Report
- 10. Approval of Payment of Bills
- 11. Approval of Shortened School Day Waiver to Kde for Student
- 12. Discuss approval of Pay App #12 for Jenkins-Essex Construction for the Adair County Primary Center Preschool Addition Project in the amount of $19,623.00
- 13. Discuss Approval of Pay App #9 for Jenkins-Essex Construction for the Pressbox/Concession Stands Addition Project in the amount of $30,000.00.
- 14. Acknowledgment of Personnel Action
- Regular Agenda
- 15. Superintendent's Report
- 16. Approval of Tax Rates
- 17. Approval to increase credit card limit
- 18. Approval to obtain a debit card for Adair County High School Activity Fund Checking Account - Chad Parnell
- 19. Approval of Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) between Midway University Teacher Education Program and the Adair County Schools
- 20. Approval of out of state trip for Cayce Davenport to New York City, New York, March 3-5, 2022, to National Art Educators Association Conference (NAEA)
- 21. Approval of Adair County High School Jr/Sr. Prom at City Farm venue for April 30, 2022
- 22. Discussion of 2022-2023 School Calendars - Dr. Stephens
- 23. Approval of Draft Budget for the 2022-2023 Fiscal Year - Renae Smith
- 24. Approval of SFCC Offer of Assistance - Renae Smith
- 25. Approval of Monthly Financial Statements - Renae Smith
- 26. Buildings and Grounds update - Steve Burton
- 27. Public Comments
- 28. Adjournment
this page is now automatically formatted for printing.
Have comments or corrections for this story?
Use our contact form
and let us know.
115 Jamestown St.
Get weather alerts for Adair County
Provided by the Adair Co Fiscal Court and the Adair Co. Emergency Mgt. Agency
Quick Links to Popular Features
Looking for a story or picture?
Try our Photo Archive or our Stories Archive for all the information that's appeared on ColumbiaMagazine.com.
Contact us: Columbia Magazine and columbiamagazine.com are published by D'Zine, Ltd., PO Box 906, Columbia, KY 42728.