Dr. Ronald P. Rogers
Support for your body's natural healing capabilities
Click here for details
Click here for information
What's Going On
Columbia Gas Dept.
GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL
24 hrs/ 365 days
270-384-2006 or 9-1-1
Call before you dig
Directory of Churches
phone numbers and more
for churches in Adair County
Find Great Stuff in
Antiques, Help Wanted,
Autos, Real Estate,
Legal Notices, More...
City Hall open by appointment only
City Of Columbia Announcement, Effective Immediately
July 15, 2020
From Pamela Hoots, Mayor
1. All departments will continue to work using appropriate social distancing, and other preventive measures due to the COVID 19 in our community. We understand that the cases continue to increase in our town and county; and, will be implementing further measures for the safety of residents and employees.
2. The sanitation department is requesting that all residential and commercial garbage be placed out the night before pickup. Example: If your garbage is picked up on Tuesday; you need to place out on Monday evening.
3. City Hall will be open by appointment only. If you need to come in for a meeting for planning and zoning, economic development, or other matter; please call ahead and make an appointment. All entering city hall are being required to wear a face mask; for your protection; and, that of others.
4. You can contact the Columbia City Gas Department at 270-384-2006, the Mayor's Office at 270-384-6183, or the City Clerk's Office at 270-384-2501.
5. We will continue to take payments for gas by telephone, you can mail in, go online, or you can put in drop-off box in the back of the building.
This story was posted on 2020-07-15 14:30:59
Printable: this page is now automatically formatted for printing.
Have comments or corrections for this story? Use our contact form and let us know.
More articles from topic News:
Update: KY 551 temporary closure postponed to Monday
LCDHD COVID-19 Public Information Brief 07/14/2020
Artist wanted to send a message of peace, no worries
Adair EDA to meet Tuesday, 21 July 2020
Sunny today with low 90s temperatures
KY Leaders voice support for face covering requirement
Limited reopening of Somerset Regional Driver Licensing Office
Governor's Tuesday Update
7-County Area Courts for Wed 15 Jul 2020
KY 551 to be temporarily closed in Adair Co.
View even more articles in topic News
Bank of Columbia
The Best of
Local Stories of
The Greatest Generation
Order Book or e-Book
See who's celebrating
Birthdays and Anniversaries
Special Events List
Contact us: Columbia Magazine and columbiamagazine.com are published by D'Zine, Ltd., PO Box 906, Columbia, KY 42728.