ColumbiaMagazine.com Printable Ad
Patty's Liberty Road General Store and Deli
In the Village of Vester, (Adair County), 5097 Liberty Road, Columbia, KY 42728. Patty Smith Edwards, owner & manager. Phone 270-380-1039 HOURS: Mon-Thu 5am-5pmCT. Fri - 5am-7pmCT. Sat 5am-3pmCT. Closed Sunday. Liberty Road Grocery & Deli is SMOKE FREE.
- BREAKFAST - Start your day with a home cooked breakfast with us. Bacon, Sausage, Ham, Tenderloin, Eggs, Biscuits, Home Cooked Gravy and all the Fixins.
- PATTY EDWARDS
It's a great WEDNESDAY for PORK SHOULDER Platters
- PORK SHOULDER/BBQ optional Plate - Served with 2 sides & Bread $6.99
- SIDES: Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Coleslaw, Fried Okra, Corn Nuggets. Pinto Beans.
- BIG BOWL of PINTO BEANS Seasoned with Country Ham. Served with Hoecake. $2.99.
- CLUB SANDWICHES are back for the Summer. Choose BLT Double Sandwich, Double Stacked. On Toast. OR MIX it UP with a Layer Cajun Turkey, or Thin Sliced Ham. $4.99
- Full Selection of DELI MEATS for Sandwiches of Your Choice
- DESSERTS - Snickers Pie. Reeses' Pie. ALSO, Ready and packaged to go til they're sold out: Chess Bars. No Bake Cookies.
Call ahead orders welcome, 270-380-1039.
(Ad ID:15843 | Updates or Corrections | Return to All Classifieds | return to ColumbiaMagazine.com)