ColumbiaMagazine.com Printable Ad
Patty's Liberty Road General Store and Deli
In the Village of Vester, (Adair County), 5097 Liberty Road, Columbia, KY 42728. Patty Smith Edwards, owner & manager. Phone 270-380-1039 HOURS: Open 5 am5pmCT Monday through Saturdays. Closed Sunday. Liberty Road Grocery & Deli is SMOKE FREE.
It's SWEET & SPICY Pulled Pork day!
- PATTY EDWARDS
See lunch special: Served ever' which-a-way!!!
- BREAKFAST - Start your day with a home cooked breakfast with us. Bacon, Sausage, Ham, Tenderloin, Eggs, Biscuits, Home Cooked Gravy and all the Fixins.
Lunch Specials: (And we're open 5am-5pmCT today)
- SWEET & SPICY PULLED PORK . Piled on a bun or put it on a plate and load on a potato. Plate: $6.99 with 2 sides. Sandwich. $3.49. Loaded Potato: $5.99
- SIDES: Mashed Potatoes. Green Beans. Coleslaw. Fried Okra. Corn Nuggets. Pintos.
- BIG BOWL PINTO BEANS seasoned with Country Ham Hock, and served with a Hoe Cake. $2.99
- DESSERTS - Reeses' Pie. Snickers Pie. Chess Cake. No Bake Cookies.
Call ahead orders welcome, 270-380-1039.
(Ad ID:15843 | Updates or Corrections | Return to All Classifieds | return to ColumbiaMagazine.com)