Food Whats Cooking in Columbia Magazine Classifieds
(Return to All Classifieds | return to ColumbiaMagazine.com)
Betty's Country Cooking - MENU
2339 Campbellsville RD, Columbia, KY (MAP) Phone 270-384-5664.
Betty's OKCC is now non-smoking. Breakfast served anytime. Effective January 19, 2016, Winter Hours, 6am-7pmCT, Mon through Saturday>
Betty's Breakfast Special Mon-Sat, 5am-11amCT.
Pick Three Menu for $3.50! Choices 2 eggs, 2 pcs Bacon, 2 Sausage Patties, 2 Sausage Links, Half Order of Biscuit & Gravy, 4 French Toast Sticks. 2 Aunt Jemima Waffles, 2 Pieces of Toast. No substitutions
Hot Bar - MEATS: Catfish. Meatloaf. Boneless Breast/Chicken Legs.
VEGETABLES: Mashed Potatoes/Brown Gravy. Green Beans. Creamed Corn. Great Northern Beans. Mac & Cheese. Twice Baked Potato Casserole. Breaded Okra. Yam Patties. COLD BAR: - Coleslaw. Cottage Cheese. Fruit. Pickles. Red Relish. Onions. Tarter Sauce.
Betty's Blue Plate Special Mon-Thu, 10:30am-4pmCT 2 pcs Catfish or 1 Meat + 2 Veggies & Roll - $5.99
Desserts today - Chocolate Pie. Banana Split. Butterscotch Pie. Coconut Pie. Pecan Pie. Caramel Apple/Nut Pie. Lemon Meringue Pie. Sugar Free Chocolate Creme Pie. Betty's Internationally famous OKCC specialty: Sand Pie!
(ID:4184 | Print this Ad | Updates or Corrections)
Adair County Schools
from Dayna Parnell, Ass't Food Service Director, Carol Roy, Director of Food Services, Adair Co. School District. Phone 270-384-2476.
Mar 2017 Menu for ACES & ACPC |
Mar 2017 Menu for ACHS & ACMS |
Free Lunches PDF |
Adair Co. School
2016-17 Calendar PDF |
ACPC & ACES: Scrambled Eggs. Bacon. Toast. ACHS & ACMS: Scrambled Eggs. Bacon. Toast. ALL SCHOOLS Choice of Low-Fat Milk. Variety of General Mills and Kellogg's Cereals offered daily at breakfast. Toast offered daily at breakfast.
ACPC & ACES: - Popcorn Chicken or Chili Crispitos. Spanish Rice. Refried Beans. Peach Cup. Orange Dream Bar. Fresh Fruit.
ACHS & ACMS: - Chili Crispitos. Spanish Rice. Refried Beans. Peach Cup. Orange Dream Bar. Fresh Fruit.
ALL SCHOOLS all MEALS: Choice of Low Fat Milk
(ID:4194 | Print this Ad | Updates or Corrections)
Circle R Restaurant MENU
- 712 Russell Road, Columbia KY. PHONE: 270-384-3212. HOURS: Monday-Thursday, & Sunday 6am-8pmCT; Friday-Saturday, 6am-9pmCT. Closed on Mondays.
Join us for Breakfast, anytime. (biscuits & gravy till 10amCT)
Sammy Genakos, Executive Chef
HAMBURGER STEAK with Mushroom Gravy and Grilled Onions - With 2 Sides & Bread, $7.99
SPAGHETTI with MEAT SAUCE - With 1 Side & Bread, $7.99
- SIDES: Vegetable of the Day, SWEET CORN. We serve these sides everyday - Real Mashed Potatoes. Green Beans. Cabbage. Fried Apples. Pinto Beans. Cole Slaw. Pickled Beets. Mac-N-Cheese. Side Salad. Baked Potato. Sweet Potato Casserole.
PRIME RIB served EVERY SATURDAY after 4pmCT
- Desserts: Check the desserts case when entering the dining room.
(ID:8610 | Print this Ad | Updates or Corrections)
Patty's Liberty Road General Store and Deli is OPEN MENU
In the Village of Vester, (Adair County), 5097 Liberty Road, Columbia, KY 42728. Patty Smith Edwards, owner & manager. Phone 270-380-1039 Hours: HOURS: 5am-6pmCT Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu. Fri. Open 5am-3pmCT Saturdays. Closed Sundays. Liberty Road Grocery & Deli is SMOKE FREE.
Head for the Ridge for Homecooked ROAST BEEF!!!
- Patty Edwards
Everyday Great Country Food served generously by friendly people
Lunch/Dinner Specials - We close today at 6pmCT.
- ROAST BEEF & GRAVY with 2 sides, $6.99
- ROAST BEEF MANHATTAN - on Texas Toast Bread Piled High and smothered with Brown Gravy. $5.99
- SIDES - Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Slaw, Fried Okra, Corn Nuggets, Pinto Beans.
- HOMECOOKED PINTO BEANS - Seasoned w/Country Ham. Big Bowl. $2.99
- DESSERTS - Chess Cake. No Bake Cookies. Butterscotch Pie. Reeses Pie. Snickers Pie.
Call In Orders: 270-380-1039.
(ID:12128 | Print this Ad | Updates or Corrections)
A & M Trading Post - Coburg, KY MENU/With sneak preview of our tentative new name
A & M Farmers Market Chop House Restaurant, 7393 Campbellsville Road, Columbia, KY 270-805-8711. Hours: 5:30am-3pm Monday through Friday; Saturdays 7amCT til 1pmCT. Non-Smoking..
We serve Great Food because we start with the best, pay attention to cooking, give Generous Servings, and have Reasonable Prices and Friendly Service!
- Melissa Moore, Owner/Operator
- BREAKFAST at A & M We offer the best BREAKFAST in the Tri-Counties - Taylor-Adair-Green - area! Full Breakfast Meal $3.99 (includes coffee). We offer home cooked additions to local travelers in a hurry. $2.99 breakfasts including drink, i.e. Sausage, Ham, & Bacon Biscuits.
Add an egg 25 cents! With any meal. Where else but in Coburg?
NEW!!! - PANCAKES - Stack, with 2 eggs $3.99 (add more eggs, 25 cents each.
OPEN 5amCT/3pmCT Mon-Fri and 7am-1pm Sat.
Lunch Specials Open 6am-1pm on Saturday.
- SALMON PATTIES - With Mashed Potatoes. Green Beans. $6.99.
- BACON CHEESEBURGERS - Dressed Your Way, with one side. $6.99
- DELI HAM or TURKEY SANDWICHES - Dressed Your Way. $2.99
- SMALL GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD A meal in itself. $3.99
- SIDES - Potato Salad. French Fries. Tater Tots. Onion Rings. Side Salad.
- DESSERTS - TBA.
(ID:13955 | Print this Ad | Updates or Corrections)
Bustin' Loose BBQ - MENU
806 Burkesville Street, Columbia, KY. Phone 270-634-3239. Hours: Thu-Fri-Sat 10:30am-7:30pmCT or until Sold Out, whichever is first.
BBQ Lovers: Bustin' Loose is OPEN TODAY
Davey Burton, Pitmaster & Proprietor
OPEN regularly Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, & Saturday.
Study our MENU for Eat-in or Carry-out Barbecue.
- Plate lunch: Includes Meat, 2 sides, and bread, $7
- Meats: BBQ Shoulder, Chicken, Pork Chop, Pulled Pork
- Catfish: Served with 2 sides, $7
- Sides: Slaw, Potato Salad, Cabbage, Baked Beans, Vinegar Slaw, Fries
- Loaded Baked Potato: Includes one side, $7
- Desserts - Homemade Fried Pies, $1.50 each!
- BULK ORDERS: See our MENU
- DELIVERIES - Want it at home or your hotel, at your reunion, on a picnic, or in Bulk as the centerpiece of a get-together? WE DELIVER on ORDERS of $25 or more. Free in Columbia. Call 270-634-3239 top place your order and for special deals on other deliveries.
(ID:15169 | Print this Ad | Updates or Corrections)
Tray's Garden MENU.
906 Jamestown Street, Columbia KY. PHONE: 270-384-2838 HOURS: Monday through Saturday. Open 10amCT daily. Closed Sunday
SC Kentucky's finest all-you-care-to-eat Chinese Buffet
TRAY'S GARDEN: One of Columbia's oldest and proudest restaurant traditions. is now in its 22nd year in business in Columbia, KY.
Buffet includes Chinese meat entrees - Nobody does Chicken better - Chinese or Fried Chicken (not served everyday). Always an array of freshly prepared vegetables, rice, soups, salads, and the buffet includes dessert. Lunch buffet just $6.99; Dinner buffet, $7.99
(ID:15275 | Print this Ad | Updates or Corrections)
HWY 551 Auction House.- Auction & GREAT FOOD !
5315 Knifley RD, just north of Egypt Christian Church. Phone 270-250-2030. Lic. AHO-3700.
SATURDAY AUCTIONS. Every week. Next Saturday Auction - Sat 25 Mar 2017
TUESDAY AUCTIONS. Every 1st & 2nd Tuesday of Each Month.
Next Tuesday Auction: Tue 11 Apr 2017
Great Food in Our Kitchen.
Great Bargains in our Auction House.
- New merchandise & used items. Household furniture. Lots More. Consign with us. We buy & sell estates.
Doors & kitchen open 4pmCT, Saturdays. Sale starts at 6pmCT. Saturdays. Lots of Furniture. Lots of Antiques.
MENU Subject to change or until supplies run out.: Homemade Banana Pudding. Cheeseburgers. Hamburgers. Hot Dogs. Chili Dogs. Tenderloin Sandwiches. French Fries. Onion Rings. Soft Drinks. Water. Coffee.
(ID:15358 | Print this Ad | Updates or Corrections)
Millerfield Cafe, LLC
- 1900 Millerfield Road, Millerfield, Adair County, KY. PHONE: 270-380-1149. HOURS: 6am-7pmCT - Mon thru Thu. 6am-9pmCT Fri & Sat. Closed on Sundays. NQ Retail Malt Beverage Package License #001-NQ-6029 and NQ-4 Retail Malt Beverage Drink License 001-NQ4-3778. Served in Bar and In Dining Room. Free Wi-Fi. Smoking Permitted.
NEW!!! - SPECIAL: One egg. One Sausage. One Biscuit & Gravy. $2.99. To go breakfast sandwiches. (biscuits & gravy usually till 10amCT) COUNTRY HAM/ANY MEAL It's a feast!
Owners Operators: Susan Nokes & Robert Biggerstaff
You'll want to check out THE Destination Salad Bar in South Central KY! -
Check out our Beer specials in CM Classifieds
It's MEATLOAF DAY! Nobody does the way we do at Millerfield Cafe!!!
Lunch/Dinner served in our large Family Friendly Dining Room. Remember, if you'd like beer or wine coolers with your meal, they are available for $2.01 in the dining room.
- MEATLOAF - With Two Sides & Bread. $6.99
- SIDES - Mashed Potatoes. Green Beans. Fried Apples. Pinto Beans. Coleslaw.
- PINTOS Big Bowl with Cornbread and Onions. $2.49
- BREADS - Cornbread. Rolls. Biscuits at Breakfast.
- Or order from our Menu HAMBURGER STEAKS, TENDERLOIN Plates and Sandwiches off the Menu.
- DESSERTS - Today! - PEACHES & CREAM PIE!!! Homemade Banana Split Pie. Homemade Butterscotch Pie. Homemade Chocolate Pie. Homemade Sand Pie. And Pecan.
- SALAD BAR: All you can eat, $6.99. One trip, $5.99. Super Salad Bar .
(ID:15480 | Print this Ad | Updates or Corrections)