Full Version: http://www.columbiamagazine.com/index.php?sid=89892
Columbia/Adair County Chamber banquet awards nominations
Deadline is Monday, April 17, 2017
By Ellen Zornes, President
Columbia/Adair County Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber of Commerce has released nomination forms for awards at their annual banquet. The Awards Banquet will be held on Tuesday, May 16, 2017, at the Cranmer Dining Center, 430 Helen, Helen Flatt Drive, Columbia, KY.
Chamber members can send nominations by email for the categories below. Use this special link to download a PDF nomination form.
Nominations must be received by 4pmCT, Monday, April 17. Nominations will be counted beginning at 4:10 pmCT that afternoon.
The Award Categories are:
A list of current Chamber members is available at columbia-adaircounty.com
- Business/Industry Of The Year - Nominee must be a Chamber Member
- Agriculturalist Of The Year - Nominee must be a Chamber Member
- Business/Professional Man Of The Year - Nominee must be a Chamber Member
- Business/Professional Woman Of The Year - Nominee must be a Chamber Member
- Educator Of the Year - Nominee must be an educator in the Adair County Public Schools or Lindsey Wilson College
- Employee Of the Year - Nominee's Employer must be a Chamber Member
- Outstanding Health Advocate Of The Year - Nominee must be a Chamber Member
- Volunteer Of the Year (individual or group) - Nominee does not have to be a Chamber Member
Ellen Zornes, President
Sue C. Stivers, Director
This story was posted on 2017-04-11 09:28:29
this page is now automatically formatted for printing.
Have comments or corrections for this story?
Use our contact form
and let us know.
To sponsor news and features on ColumbiaMagazine, please use our contact form.