- What's Cooking Today
Click a restaurant to see today's menu
- Betty's OK Country Cooking
Betty's OK Country Cooking
2339 Campbellsville RD, Columbia, KY (MAP) Phone 270-384-5664.
Betty's OKCC is now non-smoking. Breakfast served anytime.
Betty's Breakfast Special Mon-Sat, 5am-11amCT.
1 egg, 1 sausage or 2 pcs. of bacon or 2 links, 1/2 order of biscuit and gravy only $2.99
Betty's Blue Plate Special 10:30am-4pmCT, Mon-Thu 2pcs Fish or 1 Meat. 2 Veggies. Bread. $5.99
Hot Bar MEATS: Catfish. Meatloaf. Boneless Chicken Breast w/Legs.
VEGETABLES: Mashed Potatoes/Gravy. Corn. Green Beans. Pinto Beans. Mac & Tomatoes. Broccoli & Cheese. Fried Potatoes. Breaded Okra. Cold bar: Coleslaw. Cottage Cheese. Fruit. Pickles. Red Relish. Onions. Tarter Sauce.
Desserts today. Homemade Pies: Chocolate Pie. Banana Split. Butterscotch Pie. Coconut Pie. Pecan Pie. Caramel Apple/Nut Pie. Lemon Meringue Pie. Sugar Free Peach Pie. Sugar Free Chocolate Creme Pie. Betty's Internationally famous OKCC specialty: Sand Pie.
- A & M Trading Post - Coburg, KY
A & M Trading Post - Coburg, KY
A & M Farmers Market Chop House Restaurant, 7393 Campbellsville Road, Columbia, KY 270-805-8711. Hours: 5:30am-3pm Monday through Saturday Non-Smoking.. We use - and sell - locally grown produce when available, as much as we can, grown right here in Coview - Coburg. Open today.
Serving Homecooked Breakfasts and Lunches today until 3pmCT. Come join us
- Melissa Moore, Owner/Operator
Meet up in Coburg.
- BBQ PULLED PORK plate - with Potato Salad. $6.99
- GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH - with Side, $6.99
- FRESH DELI SANDWICH- TURKEY, HAM or CHICKEN $3. - Add a side for $1.99
- SIDES - French Fries, Tater Tots, or Onion Rings. Side Salad
- DESSERTS - Snicker's Pie. Butterfinger Pie. Apple Pie. Peanut Butter Pie. Brownies.
- Adair County Schools
Adair County Schools
from Dayna Feese, Ass't Food Service Director, Carol Roy, Director of Food Services, Adair Co. School District. Phone 270-384-2476. May 29 Apr 2016 Menu |
Free Lunches PDF |
2015-16 Calendar PDF |
Adair Co. School
2016-17 Calendar PDF |
BREAKFAST - Whole Grain Muffin. Choice of Low-Fat Milk. Variety of General Mills and Kellogg's Cereals offered daily at breakfast. Toast offered daily at breakfast.
LUNCH FISH NUGGETS or CHICKEN STRIPS. Creamed Potatoes. Green Beans/Peas. Whole Grain Roll. Applesauce/Fresh Fruit. Choice of Low Fat Milk.
- Circle R Restaurant
Circle R Restaurant
New Menu Link coming soon - 712 Russell Road, Columbia KY. PHONE: (270) 384-3212. HOURS: Monday-Thursday, 6am-8pmCT; Friday-Saturday, 6am-9pmCT. Closed on Mondays. Executive Chef Sammy Genakos.
Join us for Breakfast, anytime. (biscuits & gravy till 10amCT)
- Lunch/Dinner Specials:
- CHICKEN STRIP BASKET with Gravy - With 2 Sides & Bread, $7.99
- FRIED PORK CHOP with Gravy - With 2 Sides & Bread, $7.99
- Sides: Vegetable of the Day. WHITE BEANS We serve these sides every day - Real Mashed Potatoes. Green Beans. Cabbage. Fried Apples. Pinto Beans. Cole Slaw. Pickled Beets. Mac-N-Cheese. Side Salad. Baked Potato. Sweet Potato Casserole!
- Desserts: Always a splendid selection
- Patty's Liberty Road General Store and Deli is OPEN
Patty's Liberty Road General Store and Deli is OPEN
In the Village of Vester, (Adair County), 5097 Liberty Road, Columbia, KY 42728. Patty Smith Edwards, owner & manager. Phone 270-380-1039 Hours: 5am-7pmCT/6am-6pmET, Monday through Thursday. Saturdays close at 3pmCT. Liberty Road Grocery & Deli is Smoke Free.
Head for the Ridge for great food today!
- Patty Edwards
- Country Breakfasts Home cooked to order. Eggs. Sausage, Country & City Ham, Tenderloin. Biscuits & Homemade Gravy! Breakfast Sandwiches in our Grab-n-Go hot box.
- ROAST BEEF & GRAVY Plate. w/2 Sides & Bread, $6.99
- ROAST BEEF MANHATTAN - $5.99
- SIDES - Mashed Potatoes. Green Beans. Corn Nuggets. Okra. Pinto Beans. Slaw.
- PINTO BEANS - Seasoned with Country Ham, large Bowl with Hoecake. $2.99
- DESSERTS - Chess Bars. Reese's Pie. Snickers Pie. No Bake Cookies.