- What's Cooking Today
Click a restaurant to see today's menu
- Betty's OK Country Cooking
Betty's OK Country Cooking
2339 Campbellsville RD, Columbia, KY (MAP) Phone (270) 384-5664.
No smoking section. Breakfast served anytime.
Betty's Breakfast Special Mon-Sat, 5am-11amCT.
One Egg + One Sausage Patty or Two pieces of Bacon. One Biscuit w/Gravy. $2.99. No Substitutions.
Blue Plate Special - Served Mon through Thu, 10:30am-4pmCT.) 2 pcs Fish or 1 Meat, 2 sides, bread, for $5.99. Must be on Blue Plate served by Betty's OKCC wait staff.
Hot Bar Meats: Catfish. Meatloaf. Chicken Wings. Tenderloin. Vegetables: Mashed Potatoes/Gravy. Green Beans. Corn. Mac & Cheese. Beans. Baby Carrots. Steamed Cauliflower. Breaded Squash. Cold Bar: Tarter Sauce, Cottage Cheese, Coleslaw, Pickles, and a Fruit.
Now Serving Chicken Salad! - Get it in a Sandwich $4.49, Wrap $5.99, or Stuffed Tomato $4.49 or Scoop with Dinner Salad, $6.99..
Other Deserts today
Betty's OK Country Cooking: Full Menu (Posted Dec. 14, 2013)
- A & M Trading Post - Coburg, KY
A & M Trading Post - Coburg, KY
A & M Farmers Market Chop House Restaurant, 7393 Campbellsville Road, Columbia, KY 270-384-0117. Hours: 5:30am-6:30pm Monday through Saturday. Non-Smoking.. We use - and sell - locally grown produce when available, as much as we can, grown right here in Coview - Coburg
Today's LUNCH SPECIAL - Open today 5am-3pmCT :
Albert Cundiff & Melissa Moore, Owners/Operators
Breakfast Special: Come join us for for Breakfast!
- Breakfast Burritos - Burritos on the go, your choice of local fresh grown veggies, sausage, bacon, cheese or eggs. $2.99.
I always cook with wine, sometimes I add it to the food....when I do we are most certainly having a bit of Italian. - Melissa
- Chicken Penne Pasta Alfredo - ,(a silky feast) served with local grown summer vegetables and garlic bread for $5.99, or make it a combo for $6.99 with a drink.
- Desserts Today: Peanut Butter Pie, from a well renowned chief . . . Xoxo. Plus all these favorites: Ski Cake, Coconut Pie. Chocolate Pie. Butterscotch Pie. Pecan Pie. Whole pies, $12.00 or $1.99 per slice. We also have Hot Fudge Brownie & Ice Cream.
- Harvest Cafe/homebase for The MUFFIN MAN
Harvest Cafe/homebase for The MUFFIN MAN
Call ahead, carryout orders. 270-380-1004. Watch here for hours to call.
The Muffin Man Walk-Arounds: The Harvest Cafe brings Food to You!
We will be concentrating on new ways to better serve you with deliveries of muffins, pastries, desserts, and sandwiches, and coffee. So many of you have told us - and others - how much you appreciate the Muffin Man that it has become very successful.
For now, we'll put our efforts into the Muffin Man route. We'll be making what you tell us we do best even better.
We'll use the restaurant as headquarters to take your orders, prepare your food, and coordinate the the Muffin Man deliveries. Thank you for embracing The Muffin Man, another way this very special town is unique. - Steve Chundy, owner/manager
- Patty's Liberty Road General Store and Deli
Patty's Liberty Road General Store and Deli
In the Village of Vester, (Adair County), 5097 Liberty Road, Columbia, KY 42728. Patty Smith Edwards, owner & manager. Phone 270-380-1039 Hours: 5am-7pmCT/7am-8pmET, Monday through Saturday. Smokers & Nonsmokers Welcome.
SUMMER HOURS: Now open 5am-7pmCT Mon through Sat
- PATTY EDWARDS
- COUNTRY BREAKFASTS Starting at 5amCT. Home cooked to order, Eggs cooked to order! Sausage, Ham, Tenderloin. Biscuits & Homemade Gravy! BREAKFAST BISCUITS in our hot box - ready to grab and go!
- LUNCH/DINNER Special:
-HAMBURGER STEAK DAY - Hamburger Steak. 2 sides & Hoecake or Bread. $6.99
If you haven't tried our Hamburger Steak, we hope you will today. Many tell us it's the best they've ever eaten - anywhere.
- SIDES - Real Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Slaw, Cucumber & Tomato Salad, Pinto Beans
- Pinto Beans Bowl of Pinto Beans w/Hoecake, Just $2.50
- DESSERTS - Our signature dessert, SNICKERS PIE. $2.25/serving. WHOLE PIES: $12.00! - We now have Mayfield's Ice Cream. - Choice of Cookies & Cream or Chocolate. Also Novelty Ice Creams. NO-BAKE Cookies are back. 75 cents each.