- What's Cooking Today
Click a restaurant to see today's menu
- Betty's Country Cooking
Betty's Country Cooking - MENU
2339 Campbellsville RD, Columbia, KY (MAP) Phone 270-384-5664.
Betty's OKCC is now non-smoking. Breakfast served anytime. Effective January 19, 2016, Winter Hours, 6am-7pmCT, Mon through Saturday>
Betty's Breakfast Special Mon-Sat, 5am-11amCT.
1 egg, 1 sausage or 2 pcs. of bacon or 2 links, 1/2 order of biscuit and gravy only $2.99
Pick Three Menu for $3.50! Choices 2 eggs, 2 pcs Bacon, 2 Sausage Patties, 2 Sausage Links, Half Order of Biscuit & Gravy, 4 French Toast Sticks. 2 Aunt Jemima Waffles, 2 Pieces of Toast. No substitutions
Hot Bar - MEATS: Catfish. Chicken & Dumplings. Tenderloin.
VEGETABLES: Mashed Potatoes/Brown Gravy. Green Beans. Corn. Pinto Beans. Mac & Cheese. Baby Limas. Fried Potatoes. California Medley. Breaded Okra. Cold bar - Coleslaw. Cottage Cheese. Fruit. Pickles. Red Relish. Onions. Tarter Sauce.
Potato Soup today. Ask your waitress. $2.99 a bowl.
Betty's Blue Plate Special Mon-Thu, 10:30am-4pmCT 2 pcs Catfish OR 1 Meat + 2 Veggies & Roll, $5.99.
Desserts today - Chocolate Pie. Banana Split. Butterscotch Pie. Coconut Pie. Pecan Pie. Caramel Apple/Nut Pie. Lemon Meringue Pie. Sugar Free Chocolate Creme Pie. Betty's Internationally famous OKCC specialty: Sand Pie:
Our new winter hours, 6amCT-7pmCT, start tomorrow, Thursday, January 19, 2017
- HWY 551 Auction House.- Auction & GREAT FOOD !
HWY 551 Auction House.- Auction & GREAT FOOD !
5315 Knifley RD, just north of Egypt Christian Church. Phone 270-250-2030. Lic. AHO-3700.
SATURDAY AUCTIONS every week. Next Auction: 21 Jan 2017
TUESDAY AUCTIONS Auction Every 1st and 2nd Tuesday of Each Month. Tue 8 Feb 2017
Great Food in Our Kitchen.
Great Bargains in our Auction House.
- New merchandise & used items. Household furniture. Lots More. Consign with us. We buy & sell estates.
Doors & kitchen open 4pmCT, Saturdays. Sale starts at 6pmCT. Saturdays. Lots of Furniture. Lots of Antiques.
MENU Subject to change or until supplies run out.: Homemade Banana Pudding. Cheeseburgers. Hamburgers. Hot Dogs. Chili Dogs. Tenderloin Sandwiches. French Fries. Onion Rings. Soft Drinks. Water. Coffee.
- A & M Trading Post - Coburg, KY
A & M Trading Post - Coburg, KY MENU/With sneak preview of our tentative new name
A & M Farmers Market Chop House Restaurant, 7393 Campbellsville Road, Columbia, KY 270-805-8711. Hours: 5:30am-3pm Monday through Friday; Saturdays 5amCT til 1pmCT. Non-Smoking..
Come to Coburg
- Melissa Moore, Owner/Operator
for Great Food because we start with the best, pay attention to cooking, give Generous Servings, and have the most reasonable prices and friendliest service around!
Breakfasts served anytime, Prepared to order, 5am-3pmCT (1pmCT on Saturdays).
- BREAKFAST at A & M. We offer the best BREAKFAST in the tri-counties - Taylor-Adair-Green - area! Full Breakfast Meal $3.99 (includes coffee). We offer home cooked additions to local travelers in a hurry. $2.99 breakfasts including drink, i.e. Sausage, Ham, & Bacon Biscuits.
Add an egg 25 cents! Where else but in Coburg?
- LUNCH/DINNER Specials.
- HAMBURGER STEAK - With Fried Potatoes, Pinto Beans, & Cornbread $7.99
- HOMEMADE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP with GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH $4.99
-FRIED or GRILLED CHICKEN WRAPS with Tomatoes/Lettuce/Red Sweet Peppers & Shredded Cheese. $3.99
- CHUCKWAGON SANDWICH - dressed your way, $3.99. (Add a side and it's $4.99)
- PINTO BEANS - with Cornbread, $3.99!!!
- SIDES - French Fries, Tater Tots, Onion Rings, Baked Potato, Side Salad, Pinto Beans. Fried Potatoes.
- DESSERTS - Brownies (50 cents), Peanut Butter Bars (50 cents)
- Adair County Schools
Adair County Schools
from Dayna Parnell, Ass't Food Service Director, Carol Roy, Director of Food Services, Adair Co. School District. Phone 270-384-2476.
JAN 2017 Menu for ACES & ACPC |
JAN 2017 Menu for ACHS & ACMS |
Free Lunches PDF |
Adair Co. School
2016-17 Calendar PDF |
ACPC & ACES: Sausage & Biscuit. ACHS & ACMS: Sausage & Biscuit. ALL SCHOOLS Choice of Low-Fat Milk. Variety of General Mills and Kellogg's Cereals offered daily at breakfast. Toast offered daily at breakfast.
ACPC & ACES: - Fish Nuggets OR Chicken Strips. Creamed Potatoes. Green Beans. Whole Grain Roll. Applesauce. Fresh Fruit.
ACHS & ACMS: - Chicken Strips. Creamed Potatoes. Green Beans. Whole Grain Roll. Applesauce. Fresh Fruit.
ALL SCHOOLS all MEALS: Choice of Low Fat Milk
- Bustin' Loose BBQ -
Bustin' Loose BBQ - MENU
806 Burkesville Street, Columbia, KY. Phone 270-634-3239. Hours: Thu-Fri-Sat 10:30am-7:30pmCT or until Sold Out, whichever is first.
BBQ Lovers: Bustin' Loose is OPEN TODAY.
Davey Burton, Pitmaster & Proprietor
OPEN regularly Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, & Saturday.
Study our MENU for Eat-in or Carry-out Barbecue.
- Plate lunch: Includes Meat, 2 sides, and bread, $7
- Meats: BBQ Shoulder, Chicken, Pork Chop, Pulled Pork
- Catfish: Served with 2 sides, $7
- Sides: Slaw, Potato Salad, Cabbage, Baked Beans, Vinegar Slaw, Fries
- Loaded Baked Potato: Includes one side, $7
- Desserts - Homemade Fried Pies, $1.50 each!
- BULK ORDERS: See our MENU
- DELIVERIES - Want it at home or your hotel, at your reunion, on a picnic, or in Bulk as the centerpiece of a get-together? WE DELIVER on ORDERS of $25 or more. Free in Columbia. Call 270-634-3239 top place your order and for special deals on other deliveries.
- Circle R Restaurant
Circle R Restaurant MENU
- 712 Russell Road, Columbia KY. PHONE: 270-384-3212. HOURS: Monday-Thursday, 6am-8pmCT; Friday-Saturday, 6am-9pmCT. Closed on Mondays.
Join us for Breakfast, anytime. (biscuits & gravy till 10amCT)
- CHICKEN STRIP BASKET with Gravy with 2 sides + Bread, $7.99
- FRIED PORK CHOP with Gravy with 2 sides + Bread, $7.99
- SIDES: Vegetable of the Day: WHITE BEANS. We serve these sides everyday - Real Mashed Potatoes. Green Beans. Cabbage. Fried Apples. Pinto Beans. Cole Slaw. Pickled Beets. Mac-N-Cheese. Side Salad. Baked Potato. Sweet Potato Casserole.
- SOUP OF THE DAY: Ask wait staff.
- Desserts: Check the desserts case when entering the dining room.
Sammy Genakos, Executive Chef
- Patty's Liberty Road General Store and Deli is OPEN
Patty's Liberty Road General Store and Deli is OPEN MENU
In the Village of Vester, (Adair County), 5097 Liberty Road, Columbia, KY 42728. Patty Smith Edwards, owner & manager. Phone 270-380-1039 Hours: WINTER HOURS: 5am-5pmCT Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu. Fri. Open 5am-2pm Saturdays. Closed Sundays. Liberty Road Grocery & Deli is SMOKE FREE.
Head for the Ridge Today for Eat Hearty Great Breakfasts - anytime - Lunches/Dinners
- Patty Edwards
(Photo at Patty's CM Adv. (c)
- Breakfasts cooked to order from the Grill.
- GRILLED CHICKEN with 2 Sides, $6.99
- BAKED SPAGHETTI with Garlic Toast, $4.99
- SIDES - Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Slaw, Corn Nuggets Fried Okra, Pinto Beans
- PINTO BEANS seasoned with Country Ham. With Hoecake - $2.99 a bowl.
- DESSERTS: - Reese's Pie. Snickers Pie. No Bake Cookies.
- We are now Licensed Caterers. See us for your catering needs. Take out. We serve. Or reserve our dining room.
- Tray's Garden
Tray's Garden MENU.
906 Jamestown Street, Columbia KY. PHONE: 270-384-2838 HOURS: Monday through Saturday. Open 10amCT daily. Closed Sunday
SC Kentucky's finest all-you-care-to-eat Chinese Buffet
TRAY'S GARDEN: One of Columbia's oldest and proudest restaurant traditions. is now in its 22nd year in business in Columbia, KY.
Buffet includes Chinese meat entrees - Nobody does Chicken better - Chinese or Fried Chicken (not served everyday). Always an array of freshly prepared vegetables, rice, soups, salads, and the buffet includes dessert. Lunch buffet just $6.99; Dinner buffet, $7.99