Everything for Your Home's
Beauty, Comfort & Convenience 384-2123
704 Jamestown St, Columbia
Dr. Ronald P. Rogers
Support for your body's natural healing capabilities
Click here for details
Click here for information
Real Estate & Auction Co.
Duo County Telecom
Now Available Through
Your Cable Service!
GUN & PAWN
What's Going On
Info about the
Janice Holt Giles
and Henry Giles Society
Columbia Gas Dept.
GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL
24 hrs/ 365 days
270-384-2006 or 9-1-1
Call before you dig
Directory of Churches
phone numbers and more
for churches in Adair County
Find Great Stuff in
Antiques, Help Wanted,
Autos, Real Estate,
Legal Notices, More...
Election 2018 - 46 have filed as Dec 16, 2017 for Adair offices
A few notes:
- Five of those filed at present are women (four Republicans and one Democrat).
Filing at Adair County Court Clerk's Office can resume at 8amCT, Monday, December 18, 2017.
Click on headline for complete story with over 26 candidate photos linked. IMPORTANT - ColumbiaMagazine.com post candidate filing photo(s) free as new photos. Hope every candidate will submit one to add to the list. Please scan the article and photos carefully and your favorite candidate know not to miss this opportunity. Thanks for your help. - CM
By Ed Waggener
There was net total of 46 (47 who filed, but one withdrew) candidates who have for office in Adair County Court Clerk Lisa Greer's office 12pmNoonCT, when the office closed for the weekend. Latest to file: Jordan Burton, Terry Sullivan, Tony Denton, Matthew Hadley, and Daril Salyers, whose names are all now in the list below.
Complete List Adair County Candidates as of 16 Dec 2017 at 4pmCT
(* indicates incumbent. Order within office is by time of filing. Date is Y-M-D.)
ADAIR COUNTY SHERIFF
- Josh Brockman, R, (2017-11-08)
- Harrison Moss*, D, (2017-11-08)
- Dallas Luttrell R, (2017-12-07)
ADAIR COUNTY JUDGE EXECUTIVE
- Gale Cowan, R, (2017-11-08)
- Larry Russell Bryant, R (2017-11-14)
- Brandon "Bo" Biggs, D, (2017-11-13) - Michael Lee Stephens, D, (2017-11-20)
ADAIR COUNTY CLERK
- Lisa Greer*, R, (2017-11-08)
ADAIR COUNTY ATTORNEY
- Jennifer Hutchison-Corbin*, R (2017-11-08)
- Bethany Stanziano Sparks, D (2017-11-08)
ADAIR COUNTY JAILER
- Buddy Powell, R (2017-11-08)
- Joey White*, R (2017-11-08)
Adair County Property Valuation Administrator
- Landon Edwards D, (2017-11-20)
- Ken Hill R, (2017-11-22)
- Scotty Neat, R, (2017-12-06)
- Jordan A. Burton, R, (2017-12-14)
MAGISTRATE DISTRICT 1
- Dave Thomas, R (2017-11-08)
- Harold Burton* R (2017-11-16)
- Terry Sullivan, R, (2017-12-11)
- Tony Denton, R, (2017-12-15)
MAGISTRATE DISTRICT 2
- Doug Campbell, R (2017-11-08)
- Daryl Flatt*, R, (2017-11-16)
MAGISTRATE DISTRICT 3
- Sammy Baker* R (2017-11-09)
- Matthew Hadley D, (2017-12-14)
MAGISTRATE DISTRICT 4
- Chris Janes, R, 2017-12-01)
- Sandra J. Kerns, R (2017-11-09)
MAGISTRATE DISTRICT 5
- Billy Dean Coffey, R, (2017-11-20)
MAGISTRATE DISTRICT 6
- Tony Gabehart, Jr., R, (2017-11-08)
- Greg Caldwell*, R, (2017-11-17)
- Daril Salyers, R, (2017-12-13)
MAGISTRATE DISTRICT 7
- Terry Hadley* - R, (2017-11-08)
- Stephen Foster - R, (2017-11-08)
- Billy R. Rowe - R, (2017-11-09)
- Michael W. Bryant - R (2017-11-14)
- William (Bill) Troutwine* - R. (2018-11-09)
- Craig Bennett - R, (2017-11-18)
- Mark Selby - R, (2017-11-30)
- Robert Loy* - R, (2017-11-17
- John Chicoine - R (2017-12-09)
- Jeff Dickson - R (2017-11-08)
- Ed Wigal* - R (2017-11-13)
- John G. Waddell - D (2017-11-14)
- Kenneth (Kenny) Downey - R, (2017-11-17)
- Tim Bottoms - R, (2017-01-17)
- Jason Rector* - R, (2017-11-08)
No filing for this office as of Saturday, Noon, December 16, 2017.
2018 KENTUCKY ELECTION CALENDAR PDF, at the office of Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes.
Filings at office of Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes for May 22, 2018 Primary Election 2017 for State Senator, State Representative, Commonwealth's Attorney. Justice of the Supreme Court, Judge of the Court of Appeals. District Judge, Circuit Judge Family Court.
This story was posted on 2017-12-17 09:46:44
Printable: this page is now automatically formatted for printing.
Have comments or corrections for this story? Use our contact form and let us know.
To sponsor news and features on ColumbiaMagazine, please use our contact form.