Everything for Your Home's
Beauty, Comfort & Convenience
704 Jamestown St, Columbia
Dr. Ronald P. Rogers
Support for your body's natural healing capabilities
Click here for details
Duo County Telecom
Now Available Through
Your Cable Service!
What's Going On
see ColumbiaMagazine'sEvents List
Columbia Gas Dept.
GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL
24 hrs/ 365 days
270-384-2006 or 9-1-1
Call before you dig
Directory of Churches
phone numbers and more
for churches in Adair County
Green County Grand Jury returns indictments Wed 28 June 2017
Indictments brought against six individuals from Greensburg, Campbellsville, Bowling Green, Buffalo, and Mount Sherman, KY, on charges including possession, assault, theft, DUI, and possession of a handgun by a convicted felon.
NOTE: Indictments are considered formal charges. An indictment is not a finding of guilt. An individual charged by indictment is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty at some later criminal proceeding.
The Green County, KY Circuit Court grand jury, Greensburg, KY, returned indictments against the following individuals on Wednesday, 28 June 2017:
This story was posted on 2017-06-29 13:50:19
- Mark Nelson (03/27/1958), Hodgenville Rd., Mount Sherman, KY Indictment No. 17-CR-00038. Charged with 21 counts. Counts 1-20 - Possess/view matter portray sexual performance by minor. Count 21 - Distribution of matter portraying a sexual performance by a minor, 1st offense. Bond set at $5,000 full cash, no contact with complaining witness.
- Brandon K. Blair (09/26/1989), Chestnut Ridge, Greensburg, KY Indictment No. 17-CR-00039. Charged with 6 counts. Count 1 - Possession of a controlled substance, 1st degree, 2nd offense, methamphetamine. Count 2 - Possession of drug paraphernalia. Count 3 - Operating motor vehicle under influence alcohol/drugs/etc. .08, 3rd offense. Count 4 - Careless driving. Count 5 - Rear license not illuminated. Count 6 - One headlight. Bond set at $5,000 unsecured, MCR reporting and testing 2x month, no violations of the law. Amendment: PCS 1st degree, 1st offense amended to PCS 1st degree, 2nd offense.
- Joseph Bridgewater (01/24/1979), Jane Avenue, Campbellsville, KY Indictment No. 17-CR-00040. Charged with 9 counts. Count 1 - Trafficking in controlled substance, 1st degree, 1st offense (2g+ methamphetamine). Count 2 - Tampering with physical evidence. Count 3 - Drug paraphernalia buy/possess. Count 4 - Endangering the welfare of a minor. Count 5 - Possession of marijuana. Count 6 - Operating on suspended/revoked operators license. Count 7 - Failure of owner to maintain required insurance/security, 1st offense. Count 8 - Failure to notify address change to department of transportation. Count 9 - Speeding, 18MPH over limit. Bond set at $1,000 full cash, no use of drugs or alcohol, no violations of the law. Amendment 17-F-00037: Possession of controlled substance 1st degree, 1st offense methamphetamine dismissed/merged. PCS 1st degree, 1st offense <2g methamphetamine amend to PCS 1st degree, 1st offense >2g methamphetamine.
- Randell L. Butler (11/30/1979), Sternwheel Ave., Bowling Green, KY Indictment No. 17-CR-00041. Charged with 2 counts. Count 1 - Possession of controlled substance, 1st degree, 3rd or > offense, drug unspecified (methamphetamine). Count 2 - Drug paraphernalia buy/possess. Bond set at $1,000 full cash, no violations of the law, no use of drugs or alcohol.
- Christopher R. Bolton (12/19/1982), N. Depot St., Greensburg, KY Indictment No. 17-CR-00042. Charged with 1 count. Count 1 - Convicted felon in possession of a handgun. Bond set at $5,000 unsecured, no use of drugs or alcohol, no violations of the law.
- John H. Aubrey (07/07/1964), Skaggs Rd., Buffalo, KY Indictment No. 17-CR-00043. Charged with 8 counts. Count 1 - Assault, 3rd degree, police/probation officer. Counts 2-3 - Intend defraud/scheme/artifice to obtain benefits <$10,000. Count 4 - Fleeing or evading police, 2nd degree (on foot). Count 5 - Resisting arrest. Count 6 - Theft by unlawful taking or disposition shoplifting under $500. Count 7 - Disorderly conduct, 2nd degree. Count 8 - Persistent felony offender. Bond set at $2,000 full cash, no contact with complaining witness, no use of drugs or alcohol, no violations of the law. Amendment: 2 counts Intend defraud/scheme/artifice to obtain benefits >$10,000 amended to 2 counts Intend defraud/scheme/artifice to obtain benefits <$10,000
this page is now automatically formatted for printing.
Have comments or corrections for this story?
Use our contact form
and let us know.
To sponsor news and features on ColumbiaMagazine, please use our contact form. |
115 Jamestown St.
If You're Thinking of Selling,
Let Us Do the Yelling
Principal Broker & Auctioneer
Burton Real Estate
& Auction Service
Call Us For Appraisals
Click for Listings
On This Site
or Click Here
Get weather alerts for Adair County
Provided by the Adair Co Fiscal Court and the Adair Co. Emergency Mgt. Agency
Find Great Stuff in
Antiques, Help Wanted,
Autos, Real Estate,
Legal Notices, More...
ColumbiaMagazine.com content is available as an RSS/XML feed for your RSS reader or other news aggregator.
Use the following link: http://www.columbiamagazine.com/columbiamagazinerss.php.
Contact us: Columbia Magazine and columbiamagazine.com are published by D'Zine, Ltd., PO Box 906, Columbia, KY 42728.
Phone: 270-250-2730 Fax: 270-751-0401