Everything for Your Home's
Beauty, Comfort & Convenience
704 Jamestown St, Columbia
Dr. Ronald P. Rogers
Support for your body's natural healing capabilities
Click here for details
Duo County Telecom
Now Available Through
Your Cable Service!
What's Going On
see ColumbiaMagazine'sEvents List
Columbia Gas Dept.
GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL
24 hrs/ 365 days
270-384-2006 or 9-1-1
Call before you dig
Directory of Churches
phone numbers and more
for churches in Adair County
Your ColumbiaMagazine.com Guide to the 2016 Squarecrows
Click on headline for complete list as updated
The list of downtown Squarecrows for 2017. As photos are added, links will be posted within the list which follows. 2016 MAP of Squarecrow locations by number by Lee Ann Jessie. Downtown Days 2016 VENDOR MAP. Complete list of Polling Place for Balloting for People's Choice Award. See Remember: Vote for your favorite Squarecrow at Downtown Days. Traffic Advisory for Downtown Days: Fri-Sat, 7-8 Oct 2016
The Squarecrows are mostly in place now for the month long exhibition. There will reminders all month in CM Events to check Your ColumbiaMagazine.com Guide to the 2016 Squarecrows Expect many changes October 3 & 4, and then some modifications through October 31, 2016.
Thanks to Ellen Zornes, Adair Heritage Association & Columbia/Adair County Chamber of Commerce and Lee Ann Jessie, Director Adair County Public Library & Adair Heritage Association for providing the list for this special ColumbiaMagazine.com feature.
This story was posted on 2016-10-03 07:02:52
- HOSA, Adair County High School, Jennifer Carter
- ACES, Adair County Elementary School. Debbie Cowan
- Old Concord UMC Mary Burton
- Adair County Garden Club Squarecrows. Donna Jones
- WAIN, Sherri McIver
- Adair Drug. LaGene Sexton
- LCCAC (Jamestown), Ellen Zornes
- Lindsey Wilson College SGA. Hannah McCandless
- Agape House Gilda
- State Farm Insurance - Jill Smith
- Williams Furniture & Bedding Rosie Burton
- 2016 Squarecrow #16 - Air Evac. Liza Turner
- Drug Court Kim Kean
- Squarecrow - Women of Stateline Steel. Shannon Sexton
- Bank of Columbia, Debbie Selby
- United Citizens Bank Roger Meadows
- Hwy 551 Scrap Metal, Brandy Hargrove WINNER 1st PLACE JUDGE'S AWARD
- Adair County GOP/Republican Party of Adair County. , Tiffany Kessler
- United Country Realty/Heavenly Hollow Real Estate . Karen Selch
- Barger Insurance Agency, Inc., Susan Loy
- Betty's Country Cooking #21. Sherry or Shana
- Homer, HOMEPLACE ON GREEN RIVER. Vonnie Kolbenschlag
- New Beginnings Mary Ann Branham
- House of StylesCaitlyn Crawhorn
- Grant Chiropractic Clinic. Andy Grant
- Durham & Zornes, Ellen Zornes
- Cub Scouts David
- Jeffries Hardware. Brandon Lewis. WINNER 3rd PLACE JUDGE'S AWARD
- Cash Express Amanda
- Dollhouse Day Care Donna Bryant PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD WINNER
- Signature HealthCARE at Summit Manor, Latasha Carter
- Adair County High School Art Club Cayce Davenport
- Kentuckiana GS Trp 896. Anita Barnett
- Downey Eye Clinic, Max Downey
- First & Farmers National Bank Rhonda Redmon
- Columbia Baptist Church, Aaron/William
- Adair Co. Judicial Center/Trust for Life. Kim Kean
- Egypt Construction Co. Linda Smith
- #39 - Adair County Community Voice, Sharon Burton
- Bonner/Career Services LWC, Lindsey Wilson College. Natalie Vickous
- LWC Online, Ashley Miller
- Adair County Extension Homemakers Sharon Harris
- North Century Medicine, Dana
- Columbia/Adair Co Chamber/Tourism. Kathy Johnson
- Adair County Clerk's Office Lisa Greer
- Adair County Regional Jail Joey White
- Adair County HS Future Farmers of American, Kirby Hancock WINNER 2nd PLACE JUDGE'S AWARD
- Jones Chapel UMC Youth Group Sharon Richard
- Community Medical Servicesl. Stacy Wilson.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- 2016 Lisa Fisher-Clark, The WAVE 92.7 FM
- Bearwallow United Methodist Church
this page is now automatically formatted for printing.
Have comments or corrections for this story?
Use our contact form
and let us know.
To sponsor news and features on ColumbiaMagazine, please use our contact form.
2016 MAP of Squarecrow locations by number|
2016-10-03 - Downtown Columbia, KY unless otherwise noted - Photo by Lee Ann Jessie, Director, Adair County Public Library, 307 Greensburg Street, Columbia, KY.
MAP of Squarecrow 2016 Locations. Clicking Read More accesses Your Guide to Your ColumbiaMagazine.com Guide to the 2016 Squarecrows, with links to other photo(s), MAP
Read More... | Comments? | Click here to share, print, or bookmark this photo.