Everything for Your Home's
Beauty, Comfort & Convenience 384-2123
704 Jamestown St, Columbia
Dr. Ronald P. Rogers
Support for your body's natural healing capabilities
Click here for details
Click here for information
Real Estate & Auction Co.
Duo County Telecom
Now Available Through
Your Cable Service!
GUN & PAWN
What's Going On
Info about the
Janice Holt Giles
and Henry Giles Society
Columbia Gas Dept.
GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL
24 hrs/ 365 days
270-384-2006 or 9-1-1
Call before you dig
Directory of Churches
phone numbers and more
for churches in Adair County
Election 3 Nov 2015: Sample Ballots, 7-County CM Area
Statewide races are the same in all seven counties. There will also be local contests in Casey, Cumberland, Green, and Metcalfe Counties
Click on headline and SCROLL DOWN, PAST ARTICLE to scan ballots for 7-County CM area.
The General Election will be held in Kentucky 6am-6pm local time, on Tuesday, November 3, 2015.
The ballots in the CM-7 County area, Adair, Casey, Cumberland, Green, Metcalfe, Russell and Taylor Counties are all very similar.
There will be Statewide Races for Governor/Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of State, Attorney General, Auditor of Public Accounts, State Treasurer, and Commissioner of Agriculture in all seven counties.
In addition, there will be local races in these counties:
- Casey County - In the 4th Educational District there will be a race for an unexpired term, with Vernon Clark a declared candidate..
- Cumberland County - Voters will elect a Circuit Court Clerk to fill an unexpired term. Tracy Brewington Daniels, Republican is on the ballot, along with a space for a write-in. TWO CANDIDATES are seeking the unexpired 2nd District Board of Education Board Seat. They are Faye Pharis and Gregory Rush Smith.
- Green County - Ann Arnell Mattingly is a declared candidate to fill the unexpired Circuit Court Clerk Seat.
- Metcalfe County - Voters in the City of Edmonton will be choosing between Wendell Sexton and Colby Romines for an unexpired City of Edmonton City Council seat.
STATE WIDE CONTESTS
- Governor/Lieutenant Governor - Democrats: Jack Conway, for Governor, Sannie Overly for Lieutenant Governor. Republicans: Matt Bevin, for Governor, and Jeanean Hampton for Lieutenant Governor; Independents: Drew Curtis, for Governor, and Heather Curtis for Lieutenant Governor
- Secretary of State - Democrat: Allison Lundergan Grimes. Republican: Stephen L. Knipper.
- Attorney General - Democrat: Andy Beshear. Republican, Whitney H. Westerfield
- Auditor of Public Accounts - Democrat: Adam H. Edelen. Republican: Mike Harmon
- State Treasurer - Democrat: Rick Nelson. Republican: Allison Ball.
- Agriculture Commissioner Democrat: Jean-Marie Lawson Spann. Republican: Ryan F. Quarles.
This story was posted on 2015-10-18 03:58:45
Printable: this page is now automatically formatted for printing.
Have comments or corrections for this story? Use our contact form and let us know.
To sponsor news and features on ColumbiaMagazine, please use our contact form.