Everything for Your Home's
Beauty, Comfort & Convenience
704 Jamestown St, Columbia
Dr. Ronald P. Rogers
Support for your body's natural healing capabilities
Click here for details
Duo County Telecom
Now Available Through
Your Cable Service!
What's Going On
see ColumbiaMagazine'sEvents List
Columbia Gas Dept.
GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL
24 hrs/ 365 days
270-384-2006 or 9-1-1
Call before you dig
Directory of Churches
phone numbers and more
for churches in Adair County
Get weather alerts for Adair County
Provided by the Adair Co Fiscal Court and the Adair Co. Emergency Mgt. Agency
Find Great Stuff in
Antiques, Help Wanted,
Autos, Real Estate,
Legal Notices, More...
Farmers Mkt on the Square: Know Before You Go 25 Oct 2014
By Barbara Armitage, Saturday FM2 Market Coordinator and Ed Waggener
Today will be a bittersweet day. Perfect weather for a fall farmer's market and, sadly, the last one of the season. It's also the last day before the election. Candidates are welcome to visit with the voters today.
We welcome one of our favorite FM2 performers, Dick Scholl, who will perform at 10amCT.
Here's the list of vendors and what they have for today.
This story was posted on 2014-10-25 05:58:49
- Barbara Armitage of Tucker's Station Farms 270-250-2979 - We will be Super Sampling Roasted Garlic and Basil Mariana with Parmesan Garlic Italian Bread! Homemade Blackberry and Pear Preserves, Jams and Butters, Pepper Jelly. Jewish Apple Cake, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Zucchini Cake. Fresh baked artesian Breads - Sour Dough, French, Sweet Onion, Cinnamon Swirl, Potato Bread, Parmesan Garlic Bread. Homemade Salsas. Roasted Garlic and Basil Marinara. Caprese Tomatoes. Barbara Armitage
- Terry Huff of Heavenly Homestead Cheese 270-250-2979 - Hand crafted whole milk natural cheeses. Cheddar, Smokehouse Cheddar, Parmesan, Colby, Monterey Jack, Garlic and Herb, Tomato Basil, Gouda, Smoked Gouda, Havarti, Pepper Jack. Barbara Armitage
- Darrell Bunnell of Coview Farm 270-384-5412 - Red tomatoes. Green Tomatoes. Bell peppers. Long island cheese pumpkins. Blue. Green. Golden Hubbard's.
Spaghetti. Buttercup. Acorn. Butternut. - Darrell Bunnell
- Caitlin Helm of Lonely Acre Farm 270-378-0576 - Caitlin Helm -
Cranberry carrot cake.
Orange juice bread.
Shenandoah valley apple cake W / caramel icing.
Honey wheat bread.
Cushaw cake. With samples. Caitlin Helm
- Donna Jones of Big Black Dog Farm 270-634-2125 - Last chance to get your honey for the winter as today is the close of Farmer's Market on the Square for this season. Big Black Dog Farm will have Kentucky honey. Also lots of quilts, throws baby blankets bibs as well as fall placemats--Donna Jones
- Jana Esch of Just Natural Products 270-378-1375 New Beeswax Melts scents, Sugar Scrub Soap, essential oil kits, lye soap, glycerin soap, Room Scents, Hair Soap, Pet Soap, Varmit Soap, Laundry Soap, and Natural All-purpose Cleaner. - Jana Esch
- Lisa and Jason Blackaby of Blackaby Hill Farm 270-535-5396 . List TBA - Lisa Blackaby
- Rhonda Parker of Jenny Creek - 270- 403-4479. List TBA. Rhonda Parker
this page is now automatically formatted for printing.
Have comments or corrections for this story?
Use our contact form
and let us know.
To sponsor news and features on ColumbiaMagazine, please use our contact form.
Dick Scholl will close out the FM2 Season, Sat 25 Oct 2014|
2014-10-25 - Adair Annex Parking Lot, 424 Public Square, Columbia, KY - Photo ColumbiaMagazine.com (c).
Versatile, Popular Singer entertains at 10amCT
For our last Farmers Market on the Square of the season, Dick Scholl will be our entertainer Sat 25 Oct 2014, at 10amCT at the Annex parking lot, 424 Public Square.We've enjoyed Dick's talent in the past and will again as he brings a variety of genres to the market singing County, Pop Rock, Gospel, and even Elvis.
We're expecting a beautiful Fall day for everyone to find their favorite end of the year crops, search out new craft items and baked goods, and even start their early Christmas shopping. The Farmers Market on the Square, Adair Annex Parking Lot, 424 Public Square, will be open 8am-1pmCT. - Jana Esch, Entertainment Coordinator, Farmers Market on the Square. Phone 270-378-1375.
Read More... | Comments? | Click here to share, print, or bookmark this photo.