Everything for Your Home's
Beauty, Comfort & Convenience
704 Jamestown St, Columbia
Dr. Ronald P. Rogers
Support for your body's natural healing capabilities
Click here for details
Duo County Telecom
Now Available Through
Your Cable Service!
What's Going On
see ColumbiaMagazine'sEvents List
Columbia Gas Dept.
GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL
24 hrs/ 365 days
270-384-2006 or 9-1-1
Call before you dig
Directory of Churches
phone numbers and more
for churches in Adair County
Get weather alerts for Adair County
Provided by the Adair Co Fiscal Court and the Adair Co. Emergency Mgt. Agency
Find Great Stuff in
Antiques, Help Wanted,
Autos, Real Estate,
Legal Notices, More...
Farmers Mkt on the Square - Know Before You Go 18 Oct 2014
It's Customer Appreciation Day at Farmers Market on the Square. The Market is open 8am-1pmCT, today, 18 Oct 2014, at the Adair Annex Parking Lot, 424 Public Square, Columbia, KY.
By Barbara Armitage, Market Coordinator
and Ed Waggener (c)ColumbiaMagazine.com and vendors listed below
More vendors will be here. Click on headline.
The following will be here, and inventories will be posted on ColumbiaMagazine.com as received:
- Lisa and Jason Blackaby of Blackaby Hill Farm 270-535 - We have some of those beautiful pasture raised chickens this week these are the last for the season. Along with our selection of pork sausages new this week ground pork, would be wonderful in say homemade egg rolls. Bacon is back! Try some of our potato soup being served today, it's a great way to sparingly use some tastey bacon. Fresh free range chicken and duck eggs are available. See you there! - Lisa Blackaby
- Caitlin Helm of Lonely Acre Farm 270-378-0576 - Honey wheat bread. Cranberry carrot cake. Zucchini bread. Shenandoah valley apple cake W / caramel icing. Dried tomato & basil Focaccia. Jalapeño cheese bread. Lemon bread. Orange juice bread. Friendship bread. Pumpkin bread. Cushaw cake.
Hot peppers. - Caitlin Helm
- Barbara Armitage of Tucker's Station Farms 270-250-2979 - Homemade Blackberry and Pear Preserves, Jams and Butters, Pepper Jelly. Jewish Apple Cake, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Zucchini Cake. Fresh baked artesian Breads - Sour Dough, French, Sweet Onion, Cinnamon Swirl, Potato Bread. Homemade Salsas. Caprese Tomatoes, the very last of the season Jade Green Beans. - Barbara Armitage
- Terry Huff of Heavenly Homestead Cheese 270-250-2979 - Hand crafted whole milk natural cheeses. Cheddar, Smokehouse Cheddar, Parmesan, Colby, Monterey Jack, Garlic and Herb, Tomato Basil, Gouda, Smoked Gouda, Havarti, Pepper Jack. Wayne Armitage, Cheesemaster
- Darrell Bunnell of Coview Farm 270-384-5412 - Tomatoes. Eggplant. Turnips. Bell peppers. Long island cheese pumpkins. Blue Hubbard. Green Hubbard. Golden Hubbard. Cushaw. Acorn. Spaghetti. Buttercup. Butternut. - Barbara Armitage
- Jana Esch of Just Natural Products 270-378-1375 - –New! Beeswax Melts scents, Sugar Scrub Soap, essential oil kits, lye soap, glycerin soap, Room Scents, Hair Soap, Pet Soap, Varmit Soap, Laundry Soap, and Natural All-purpose Cleaner. - Jana Esch
This story was posted on 2014-10-18 07:01:30
- Melinda Vetter of Misty Hills Soap Company 270-864-2892 -
- Alena Krutska of Gorgeous Soaps -
- Diane West of WestWay Designs -
- Sandy Evert of S.T.E. Design 270-404-1793
- Donna Jones of Big Black Dog Farm 270-634-2125
- Carles Lloyd of Lloyd Woodworking - 270-789-3168
this page is now automatically formatted for printing.
Have comments or corrections for this story?
Use our contact form
and let us know.
To sponsor news and features on ColumbiaMagazine, please use our contact form.
Dancing in the street at Farmers Market on the Square|
2014-10-18 - Adair Annex Parking Lot, 424 Public Square, Columbia, KY - Photo by Sandy Evert. Father Trent and Daughter Gracie
enjoying some dancing together at Farmer's Market on the Square after enjoying some hot soups. - Sandy Evert In the background, left, there's celebrity - Lisa Fisher Clark, the voice of WAIN radio, not very well disguised in her red outfit and sunshades.
Read More... | Comments? | Click here to share, print, or bookmark this photo.