Everything for Your Home's
Beauty, Comfort & Convenience
704 Jamestown St, Columbia
Dr. Ronald P. Rogers
Support for your body's natural healing capabilities
Click here for details
Duo County Telecom
Now Available Through
Your Cable Service!
What's Going On
see ColumbiaMagazine'sEvents List
Columbia Gas Dept.
GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL
24 hrs/ 365 days
270-384-2006 or 9-1-1
Call before you dig
Directory of Churches
phone numbers and more
for churches in Adair County
Get weather alerts for Adair County
Provided by the Adair Co Fiscal Court and the Adair Co. Emergency Mgt. Agency
Find Great Stuff in
Antiques, Help Wanted,
Autos, Real Estate,
Legal Notices, More...
Farmers Mkt on the Square: Know Before You Go, Sep 13, 2014
The Farmers Market on the Square is open Saturdays through October 25, 2014, from 8am-1pmCT and Tuesdays 4:30pm-7pmCT, September 2 through October 25, 2014, at the Adair Annex Parking Lot, 424 Public Square, Columbia, KY.
Click on headline for Know Before You Go + Photo(s)
By BARBARA ARMITAGE, FM2 Market Coordinator
& Ed Waggener, CM; and other contributors listed below.
ColumbiaMagazine.com (c) report
It's going to be a great day at the market. The weather is perfect for a farmer's market.
Others are here, but haven't yet sent inventory list; they can do so by calling 270-250-2730, now:
- Barbara Armitage of Tucker's Station Farms 270-250-2979 - New this week! Roasted Garlic and Basil Marinara, Italian and Garlic Parmesan Breads. Jewish Apple Cake, Carrot Cake, Summer Harvest Cake, Chocolate Zucchini Cake. Fresh baked artesian Breads - Sour Dough, French, Sweet Onion, Cinnamon Swirl, Potato Bread. Homemade Blackberry Jams and Salsa's. Caprese Tomatoes, sweet Banana Peppers, Jalapeno Peppers. We are Super Sampling with Heavenly Homestead Cheese this Saturday! - Barbara Armitage
- Terry Huff of Heavenly Homestead Cheese 270-250-2979 - . Wayne Armitage, Cheesemaster
- Danny and Debbie Burris of D&D Longview Angus 270-250-3701 - Roma 2 Green Beans, Cucumbers, Canning Tomatoes, Mini Tomatoes (Red and Orange), Tomatoes (Red, Pink, and Yellow), a few Peppers, a few Carrots, and Ornamental Baby Pumpkins. - Debbie and Danny Burris
- Darrell Bunnell of Coview Farm 270-384-5412 - NEW THIS WEEK! Acorn squash. Tomatoes! Red, yellow, purple and Aunt Ruby's German green tomatoes. Yellow squash. Green peppers. Okra. Basil. Cherry tomatoes. Eggplant. Hot peppers. Derby green beans.
- Caitlin Helm of Lonely Acre Farm 270-378-0576 - Zucchini bread. Cranberry carrot cake. Lemon bread. Orange juice bread. Friendship bread. Dried tomato & basil Focaccia. Sourdough bread. NEW THIS WEEK!: Shenandoah valley apple cake W/caramel icing. Jalapeno cheese bread. With samples! Purple basil. Parsley. Sage. Cilantro. Derby green beans. Hot peppers.
- Donna Jones of Big Black Dog Farm 270-634-2125 Tomatoes. Okra (lots - great for pickling). Eggplant. Hot Sweet Bell Peppers. New Baby Bibs, and Always - Kentucky Honey. And information on membership in the Adair County Garden Club. - Donna Jones
- Lisa and Jason Blackaby of Blackaby Hill Farm 270-535-5396 Blackaby Hill Farm will have Free Range Duck and Chicken Eggs, pasture raised Chicken Whole and Cut ups; and Heritage Pork Country Style Ribs, Chops, and 3 types of Sausage. - Lisa Blackaby
- Jana Esch of Just Natural Products 270-378-1375 – Sugar Scrub Soap, essential oils, lye soap, glycerin soap, Room Scents, Hair Soap, Pet Soap, Varmit Soap, Laundry Soap, Natural All-purpose Cleaner, Beeswax Melts. - Jana Esch
This story was posted on 2014-09-13 05:06:38
- Brenton Shepherd
- Chance Beams of Beams Natural Wood Products -
- Susan Pennington of Smith Creek Cabin 270-932-4309 -
- Sandy Evert of S.T.E. Design 270-404-1793 -
this page is now automatically formatted for printing.
Have comments or corrections for this story?
Use our contact form
and let us know.
To sponsor news and features on ColumbiaMagazine, please use our contact form.
The Joyful Spirits at FM2, Saturday, September 13, 2014|
2014-09-13 - FM2/Adair Annex parking lot, 424 Public Square - Photo by Jana Esch.
Joyful Spirits Ministries group members Evangelist Dale George, Sherri George and Sister Freda Messer will be bringing their Traditional and Country Gospel music to the square, today, Saturday, September 13, 2014, at 9amCT, at the Farmers Market on the Square, Adair Annex Parking Lot, 424 Public Square, open 8am-1pmCT, every Saturday thru October 25, 2014. The Joyful Spirts Ministries singers are always on business for the King, our Lord and Savior, in and out of Season, worshipping through and by the word of God by songs of praise. Jana Esch If you would like to be highlighted as a featured entertainer on a future Saturday, please contact Jana Esch, Entertainment Coordinator, Farmers Market on the Square. Phone 270-378-1375
Read More... | Comments? | Click here to share, print, or bookmark this photo.