Everything for Your Home's
Beauty, Comfort & Convenience
704 Jamestown St, Columbia
Dr. Ronald P. Rogers
Support for your body's natural healing capabilities
Click here for details
Duo County Telecom
Now Available Through
Your Cable Service!
What's Going On
see ColumbiaMagazine'sEvents List
Columbia Gas Dept.
GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL
24 hrs/ 365 days
270-384-2006 or 9-1-1
Call before you dig
Directory of Churches
phone numbers and more
for churches in Adair County
Farmer's Market on the Square: Know Before You Go!
The Farmer's Market on the Square is open every Saturday from 8am-1pmCT, at the Adair Annex Parking Lot, 424 Public Square, Columbia, KY
Special ColumbiaMagazine.com report
There will be some great ready to eat food at the Farmers Market on the Square today, fund-raiser event for Kosair Charities, entertainment from Green River Arts Academy, and Sugarfoot Farms Rescue will be offering free microchipping for dogs and cats. (See STORY) The day promises to be beautiful a great time to spend the day Downtown, or to stop by on trips to town yard sales, while shopping, or along your sightseeing route on this beautiful day.
Here are some of the vendors you'll find at this week's market.
Contact for becoming a Farmer's Market on the Square vendor contact Barbara Armitage, Market Coordinator, at 270-250-2979 or Tuckers.Sation@gmail.com. Contact on being a Friends of the Farmer's Market volunteer contact Beth Rutherford at 270-384-1202 or email@example.com
This story was posted on 2014-05-31 04:52:37
- Jay Cox of A&J BBQ 270-634-1627 - Grilling country ham and pork loin sandwiches, cold drinks.
- Darrell Bunnell of Coview Farm 270-384-5412 - SALE! Bedding Plants for your Vegetable and Flower garden buy two get 1 free. For your garden tomato, pepper, okra and herb plants. Sweet potato slips are in. Patio tomatoes in pots. Annuals still available, petunias, marigolds, zinnia's and more. For your table Lettuce and Radishes.
- Caitlin Helm of Lonely Acre Farm 270-378-0576 - Hanging baskets - purple waves, misty lilac waves and red, white & blue super cascade petunias. Homemade white bread, honey wheat bread, sourdough bread, lemon bread, orange juice bread, cranberry carrot cakes, friendship bread, cranberry orange muffins, homemade pretzels, BIG chocolate chips cookies, strawberry muffins.
- Barbara Armitage of Tucker's Station Farms 270-250-2979 - Black berry plants 50% off. Blackberry and Strawberry plants. Cold Hardy Banana trees and Elephant ears. Fresh baked artesian Breads, homemade Blackberry Jams and Salsa's. Stop in for a sample!
- Terry Huff of Heavenly Homestead Cheese 270-250-2979 - Hand crafted whole milk natural cheeses. Sample our newest cheeses, Smoked Gouda and a delicious new cheese that we hope you will help us name.
- Rhonda Parker of Jenny Creek Farm, Summersville, KY. - Heirloom bedding plants. Strawberry Lemonade. Green Onions. Bibb & other lettuce. Spinach.
- Lisa Blackaby of Blackaby Hill Farm 270-535-5396 - Offering pasture raised chicken and Duck eggs.
- Donna Jones of Big Black Dog Farm 270-634-2125 - Kentucky Honey, Baby Quilts and Blankets. Bird house gourds - make your own Martin House.
- Jana Esch of Just Natural Products 270-378-1375 - All natural hand crafted skin care products and soaps. Beeswax candles, room scents and natural household cleaners.
- Sharlene Rader of Holiday Farms 270-932-7148 - Goat milk soap, unique handcrafted items for home and garden. Original oil paintings. Specializing in this that and the other thing.
- Dale Whittingham - Columbia, KY 270-378-4850 - Handmade miniatures. Today: A charming nightlight.
- Sandy Evert of S.T.E. Design 270-404-1793 - Order a custom designed collar for your pet. Handcrafted Jewelry, knitted and crocheted headbands and more.
this page is now automatically formatted for printing.
Have comments or corrections for this story?
Use our contact form
and let us know.
To sponsor news and features on ColumbiaMagazine, please use our contact form.
Downtown Columbia, KY: Fountain is working|
2014-05-31 - Public Square, Columbia, KY - Photo CM Staff photo.
The CITY of COLUMBIA has completed work to get an icon of the community, the downtown fountain, cleaned and working properly. The work has coincided with gardening by the Adair County Garden Club and with repainting at the Adair Courthouse. Columbia Attorney Mike Harris, who has made major commitments to Downtown Columbia, provided paint and painters for the lamp posts at the courthouse, for the benches - two on the Greensburg Street entrance, above, eight on the Jamestown Street Side - and for the entrance doors. - CM. Clicking Readmore accesses Downtown's Major Event for Saturday, May 31, 2014, Farmers Market on the Square.
Read More... | Comments? | Click here to share, print, or bookmark this photo.