Everything for Your Home's
Beauty, Comfort & Convenience
704 Jamestown St, Columbia
Dr. Ronald P. Rogers
Support for your body's natural healing capabilities
Click here for details
Duo County Telecom
Now Available Through
Your Cable Service!
What's Going On
see ColumbiaMagazine'sEvents List
Columbia Gas Dept.
GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL
24 hrs/ 365 days
270-384-2006 or 9-1-1
Call before you dig
Directory of Churches
phone numbers and more
for churches in Adair County
Adair Co. School Bd., Nov. 21, 2013, Special Reg. Board Agenda
7pm CT, November 21, 2013, Special Regular Board Meeting
Adair County Board Conference Room, 1204 Greensburg Street, Columbia, KY
***Superintendent and School Board Members will open the meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance***
End of Agenda
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Consent Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
- Approval of treasurer's report
- Approval of payment of bills
- Approval of Change Order 9 - Babcon - New School
- Approval Of The Following Bg-4 Forms:
- Ci Thornburg - Bid Package 020 Po #1
- Sherman Dixie - Bid Package 020 Po #2
- Burton Stone - Bid Package 030 Po #4
- Gerdu - Bid Package 030 Po #8
- DMI - Bid Package 070 Po #13
- Tvm - Bid Package 082 Po #17
- Aegis - Bid Package 085 Po #18
- Trane - Bid Package 150 & 152 Po #28
- Eubanks - Bid Package 160 Po #31
- Approval To Declare School Bus #24 Surplus Retroactive To November 16, 2013 - David Jones
- Approval Of Nonresident Student Contracts For 2014-2015 - Robbie Harmon
- Approval Of Shortened School Day for an Exceptional Student - Anita Goode
- Approval Of Out-Of-State Trip By Adair County High School FFA Land Judging Team to Oklahoma City, Ok - Kirby Hancock
- Approval Of Out-Of-State Trip By Adair County High School Senior Class Of 2014/Transportation By A Certificated Common Carrier to Atlanta, Georgia - Robyn Mantooth/li>
- Approval To Accept New Membership On Local Planning Committee
- Acknowledge of Personnel Action
- SUPERINTENDENT'S REPORT
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
- Approval Of Audit Report For 2013-2014/li>
- Buildings & Grounds Update - Ricky Bault
- Energy Report - John Shelley
- Approval Of Contract With Coca-Cola Company - John Shelley
- "Raise Your Hand" Presentation - Pam Geisselhardt
- Approval Of Changes In Superintendent - s Contract to Comply wth New Health Care Laws
- Set Date for Special Called School Board Meeting to Select Architect for Satellite Campus Construction Project
- Approval of Resolution Urging Restoration of School Funding and Join with Other School Districts In Study Of Funding Needs
- Discussion Of School Board Redistricting
- Approval Of School Board Meeting Time Change to 6pm when on Standard (slow) time and 7pmCT when on advanced (fast) time
Information About Your Adair County Schools
The Adair County School Board meets at 7pmCT, each third Thursday, at the Board Conference Room, lower level, 1204 Greensburg Street, Columbia, KY. Adair County Board of Education: Chairman Floyd Burton (Division 4) Members: Greg Willis (Division 1); Quin "Tweeta" Lasley (Division 2), Joseph Payne, (Division 3), Mike Harris (Division 5) .
Superintendent Alan W. Reed. School Board Attorney Jeff Hoover. Director of Pupil Personnel Robbie Harmon, Instructional Supervisor Phyllis Curry; Anita Wethington, Special Education Director; John Shelley III, Title 1 Coordinator; Carla Perkins, Technology Coordinator; David Jones, Transportation Director; Ricky Bault, Maintenance Director; Carol Roy, Food Services Director; Renae Smith, Finance Officer. Becky Bailey, Board Secretary.
This story was posted on 2013-11-21 07:41:50
this page is now automatically formatted for printing.
Have comments or corrections for this story?
Use our contact form
and let us know.
To sponsor news and features on ColumbiaMagazine, please use our contact form.
National Honor Society at ACHS fills OCC boxes|
2013-11-21 - ACHS, 526 Indian Drive, Columbia KY - Photo by Shamarie Claiborne, Adair Co. School District photo.
The National Honor Society completed shoeboxes for the Operation Christmas Child during club day yesterday at the Adair County High School. Not only are students stepping up their academic activities but they are working together to improve their global community! Front row standing: Rikki Neat, Laura Akin, and Sarah Bault; Sitting: Rebekah York, Amber Turner, LaDanna Froedge, Courtney Quiroz, Emily Peck, Natalie Bertram, Madelyn Murrell, Meagan Coomer and Jessi Taylor; Back row standing: Treyton Grant, Timothy Watson, Sarah McQuaide, Brooklyn Robertson, Riley Grant, River Murley, Noah Polston and Aaran Taylor. - Shamarie Claiborne, Adair County School District Media Coordinator
Read More... | Comments? | Click here to share, print, or bookmark this photo.