Everything for Your Home's
Beauty, Comfort & Convenience 384-2123
704 Jamestown St, Columbia
Dr. Ronald P. Rogers
Support for your body's natural healing capabilities
Click here for details
Click here for information
Real Estate & Auction Co.
Duo County Telecom
Now Available Through
Your Cable Service!
GUN & PAWN
What's Going On
Info about the
Janice Holt Giles
and Henry Giles Society
Columbia Gas Dept.
GAS LEAK or GAS SMELL
24 hrs/ 365 days
270-384-2006 or 9-1-1
Call before you dig
Directory of Churches
phone numbers and more
for churches in Adair County
Find Great Stuff in
Antiques, Help Wanted,
Autos, Real Estate,
Legal Notices, More...
The Are You Unlucky Test
This article first appeared in issue 12, and was written by Billy Joe Fudge.
1. When you open a box of cereal does it always say open other end?
2. When you think you have a flat tire and pull over to check: are you always right?
3. When you turn on the Tv do you always have to change the channel to your favorite program?
4. When fall (out of a tree, off a ladder, etc.) do you always land on body parts other than your feet?
5. Do you always hang, rip, tear or sever something when climbing over a fence?
6. Are thistles, crab grass and poison ivy the only plants you can grow?
7. Has the phrase "third times a charm" replaced the phrase "I knew you could do it in your vocabulary?
8. Do you have to shop at more than three stores just to buy underwear?
9. Does breakfast in bed for you consist of Alka Seltzer and Tylenol?
10. Do the old clothes you put in the yard sale or give to the Salvation Army come back in style in less than 6 weeks?
5 or 6 yes answers indicate "be careful" should be your motto.
7 or 8 yes answers indicate you should only go out of the house on a "have to" basis.
9 or 10 yes answers indicate you should seek counseling and ask your Supreme Diety for protection.
This story was posted on 1997-03-01 12:01:01
Printable: this page is now automatically formatted for printing.
Have comments or corrections for this story? Use our contact form and let us know.
To sponsor news and features on ColumbiaMagazine, please use our contact form.
More articles from topic Articles from the Print Edition:
New Yorkers Want Historic Property To Buy, Restore
Researchers Flock To Adair Library Genealogy Section
Showcase Gifts Succeeds C Of C In Downtown Site
Diversified To N. Columbia
New Fitness Center Is Open
Return Of The Native
Rags To Riches Moves Across Square And Is Transformed Into Vaughn's Gallery
Population 4,655 Ul Unit Says
Letter To The Editor: What Kind Of Town Do We Want?
View even more articles in topic Articles from the Print Edition
Bank of Columbia
If You're Thinking of Selling,
Let Us Do the Yelling
Principal Broker & Auctioneer
Burton Real Estate
& Auction Service
Call Us For Appraisals
Click for Listings
On This Site
or Click Here
The Best of
Local Stories of
The Greatest Generation
Order Book or e-Book
See who's celebrating
Birthdays and Anniversaries
Special Events List
ColumbiaMagazine.com content is available as an RSS/XML feed for your RSS reader or other news aggregator.
Contact us: Columbia Magazine and columbiamagazine.com are published by D'Zine, Ltd., PO Box 906, Columbia, KY 42728.