ColumbiaMagazine.com Printable Ad
Patty's Liberty Road General Store and Deli
In the Village of Vester, (Adair County), 5097 Liberty Road, Columbia, KY 42728. Patty Smith Edwards, owner & manager. Phone 270-380-1039 Hours: HOURS: 5am-7pmCT Monday through-Saturday. Closed Sunday. Liberty Road Grocery & Deli is SMOKE FREE.
BREAKFAST - Start your day with a home cooked breakfast with us. Bacon, Sausage, Ham, Tenderloin, Eggs, Biscuits, Home Cooked Gravy and all the Fixins.
- PATTY EDWARDS
Lunch/Dinner Specials -
Today is FISH FRIDAY. Open until 5pmCT (due to inclement weather)
- HAND BATTERED FISH Platter - with Fish, Fries, Slaw & Hushpuppies. $6.99
- HAND BATTERED SHRIMP or CLAM Platter 12 pc. Shrimp or Clams - with Fries, Slaw, & Hushpuppies. $7.99
- FISH, SHRIMP, CLAMS. Clams your choice of mix, served with Fries, Slaw & Hushpuppies. $10.99.,
fries, slaw & hush puppies 10.99.
- RIBEYE STEAK, 8oz. Cooked to order - With Baked Potato + Fresh Cut Salad. $10.99
- DESSERTS - Snickers Pie. Reeses' Pie. No-Bake. Chess Cake.
(Ad ID:15844 | Updates or Corrections | Return to All Classifieds | return to ColumbiaMagazine.com)