ColumbiaMagazine.com Printable Ad
Patty's Liberty Road General Store and Deli
In the Village of Vester, (Adair County), 5097 Liberty Road, Columbia, KY 42728. Patty Smith Edwards, owner & manager. Phone 270-380-1039HOURS: Mon-Thu 5am-5pmCT. Fri - 5am-7pmCT. Sat 5am-3pmCT. Closed Sunday. Liberty Road Grocery & Deli is SMOKE FREE.
Head for The Ridge for so many of the BEST YOU'VE EVER EATEN Items, like the ones on the menu today..
- PATTY EDWARDS
BREAKFAST - Start your day with a home cooked breakfast with us. Bacon, Sausage, Ham, Tenderloin, Eggs, Biscuits, Home Cooked Gravy and all the Fixins.
Lunch/Dinner Specials - (Check back often for any revisions)
Today is FISH FRIDAY. We're OPEN until 7pmCT Tonight! - or until everyone is served!
- FISH Platter - with Fish, Fries, Slaw & Hushpuppies. $6.99 (Substitute Baked Potato for Fries for 99 cents more on any platter)
- 12 pc. BUTTERFLY BREADED SHRIMP or GENEROUS ORDER oF CLAMS with Fries, Slaw, & Hushpuppies. $7.99
- FISH, SHRIMP, CLAMS. Combination Plate - 3 pcs Fish + 6 Shrimp + Clams, served with Fries, Slaw & Hushpuppies. $9.99
- PHILLY CHEESE STEAK on Hoagie Bun - Topped with Pepper & Onion Blend. Served with Fries, $6.49.
- RIBEYE STEAK 8 oz. - Cooked to order. With Baked Potato, Side Salad. $10.99
- DESSERTS - Reeses Pie. Snickers Pie, Chess Cake. No Baked.
(Ad ID:15844 | Updates or Corrections | Return to All Classifieds | return to ColumbiaMagazine.com)